FF Calendar Indicator for MT - page 6

:: if you experience that kind of trouble with your broker please strongly consider to change your broker, it isn't that kind of hassle anymore... and after that you can judge your indicators/EA's in a better way with your new broker... Don't work around your broker, let your broker perform well for you!!

IN10TION

global:
Thanks FerruFX. I understand your view on that but the broker I'm with now has slow execution during news times and stop-loss or entry orders will NOT be respected during news releases plus I'm using the Perfect Trailing Stop EA that modifies the stop loss as needed. At news times orders may be filled higher than your buy order and you can be stopped out at much lower price below your SL. Their spreads increase during that time so for a beginner I think that it's best to let an EA close all orders before any news announcments. Does such an EA exist?

You are right IN10TION. Maybe I should really start looking for a new broker. Any broker recommendations that don't have any of the problems I mentioned?

ForexFactory Calendar

I recently downloaded an indicator called FFCal v06 from a Murrey Math thread. I can't get the thing to work...each time I attach it to my charts it locks my platform and I have to restart?

It seems to work fine for others like Xard777 (I think he posted in a year or so ago).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

FFcal problem.

I have the same problem of indicator FFcal as rapid58. In the past it worked but not now.

Where is the problem?

Thanks for any answers...

Ps: I tried different versions.

quest:
I have the same problem of indicator FFcal as rapid58. In the past it worked but not now.

Where is the problem?

Thanks for any answers...

Ps: I tried different versions.

Try this version it seem ok to me.

Files:
ffcal.mq4  47 kb

xard777:
I am using this version...works fine

Thanks xard777, now we have 2 versions.

FF Calendar Indicator MT4

burkass:
i modified it to you who use real trader (GMT+1) and live in Indonesia(GMT+7) Btw make sure your DST off in profile setting Forex Factory

It still cant display the new.

I live GMT+7, pls share FF Calendar Indicator for MT4 lastest version.

DST???

Sorry for a little English ...

GetNewsFF Error

Dear Friend

I Use FFCal_v03_window..... and I didn't work at all. Look like attachment...

Please explain me why and how to solve the problem..thanks alot

Files:

Was searching for an indi, but I guess this was not the right tread:)

matfx:
Try this version it seem ok to me.

I am using this version...works fine