EXIT LONG

Close < Moving Average

ENTRY SHORTClose < Moving Average

AND

Close < Open Daily

EXIT SHORT

Close > Moving Average

MONEY MANAGEMENT

Antimartingale Strategy:Rule = increase risk when winning & place initial lot amount when losing

Initial Lot: 0.05

Lot increment: +0.05

Max Lot: 1.0

For example:

Trade number 1 lots 0.05 = Win, next trade 0.10

Trade number 2 lots 0.10 = Win, next trade 0.15

Trade number 3 lots 0.15 = Win, next trade 0.20

Trade number 4 lots 0.20 = Lose, next trade 0.05

Trade number 5 lots 0.05 = Lose, next trade 0.05

Trade number 6 lots 0.05 = Win, next trade 0.10

Trade number 7 lots 0.10 = Win, next trade 0.15

Hi, you have great idea on antimartingle system, what i can say i have seen it work but you need to have a high consequitive winning system first before it can work.

Do you have such system, i mean with high winning? if you do then i can help you to make it to anti martingle which work even bette

Regards,

wcchoo

jlpi:
Here are some of my thoughts about Martingale Systems and I would be more than happy to be proven wrong

And for the Martingale Systems Expert please don't take it personaly, it is just the opinion of a Trend Follower...

I am always very surprised that there is so much energy spend in Martingale Systems that in my opinion will never work. The reasons why they will never work are the following:

1) on the theoretical point of view a martingale system applied on financial instruments is already not working (see van Tharp book for instance about that). What is recommended is anti-martingale. So, why to start anyway with a system that has strong theoretical weaknesses.

2) in case 1) is wrong...

We have in this forum many Martingale systems with a lot of different variations (hedge, fibo...) for some of them. Many talented people have been working a long time on these EAs but still every time there is a strong trend the accounts are wipped out. If it should work wouldn't we have got some better results already?

3) in case 1) and 2) are wrong and that you succeded to get the perfect Martingale EA.

Even if you get a perfect Martingale system, no broker will let you run it live like that. Very quickly they will figure out what is happening on your account considering the frequence of trades and the profits and you can be sure that at best your account will be closed because you are scalping or you have some "unethical behaviour" (they like this expression I think).

So why work so much to get something that nobody will allow you to trade?

In my opinion such an amount of energy would be better directed to "Trend Following" techniques even if they are less "sexy" and is less a get quick riches scheme.

Whatever way you make money,sooner or later they(brokers) are going to find out.Does that mean nobody in this universe makes or is allowed to make filthy money from forex ? That's the reason why successful traders trade with reputed ECN brokers