ISAKAS CS by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 5

ocm1:
hi,

wah ! zeman change a new look

and

good job

thank you

from ocm1

er...why u are so sexy?...naked trading? haha...

stace:
Hi Zeman I have this error 2007.03.28 15:07:56 PIVOTP~2 USDJPY,H4: unknown subwindow number 8 for ObjectCreate function

So I have it on Rebirth and now here in CS also why???

I dont see Pivots

And also how to use it exactly where to put orders, what means S0.5 or s10

hi stace...

used the pivot point uploaded by pippper...or maybe u should install ur meta chart again... And dont combine this isakas CS and ashi on same chart..makes them separated..

S0.5 and S1.0 means Support and Resistance line... Basically the Support & Resistance line used to target the projection price will be possibly reached.. If price breakes S0.5 / R0.5 or s1 / r1, soon the price will reached next level of S&R...

MiniMe:
Later I think this pair is due to reach 1.3400 again, bouncining from the lower trend ? what do you think ?

Core CPE , PMI ( friday ) and durable (today) maybe to be the maiin focus for this week to see this pairs ( EU ) break S & R... and the price should not reach the upper wick of weekly shooting star.. After the sucks home sales news... Focus on friday...lots of news coming... YEN followers will be excited for that...

GU SELL - 1.9639

TP 1 - 1.9615

TP 2 - 1.9694

= 24 PIPS

GJ SELL - 231.48

TP 1 - 230.98

TP 2 - 230.70

= 54 PIPS

EJ SELL - 157.22

TP 1 - 156.96

TP 2 - 156.81

= 26 PIPS

NJ SELL - 84.20

TP 1 - 84.00

TP 2 - 83.54

= 20 PIPS

AU SELL - 0.8074

TP 1 - 0.8062

TP 2 - 0.8052

= 12 PIPS

UCAD SELL - 1.1543 ( 3 FALLING METHOD - continous pattern )

TP 1 - 1.1517

TP 2 - 1.1480

NOT EXECUTED

TP 1... TSL TP2 is nice strategies..

today I had on EURUSD R0.5 1.3343 so I puted Buy stop and it takes it and then falled and I lost. So how to trade correctly?

stace:
today I had on EURUSD R0.5 1.3343 so I puted Buy stop and it takes it and then falled and I lost. So how to trade correctly?

er....why u pending buy order? its that any patterns for daily or tf4 showed? Its not just pending order refers to S&R guys..ITs need candlestick knowledge.. ( www.candlesticker.com ) ..Other pair like GU for example, today showing bearish harami BUT the pending sell order not executed cos the price not reached thats s0.5 price...( isakas Ashi lovely buy signal today on eur )

HI Zeman

what are results ISakas CS? colud yuo please send us your last trade

Thx

Hi Zeman

Very good system,I have been trading index futures with very similar system without knowing you and your system.What do you think about FUZZY CANDLES have a look at the below link please?

http://www.neuroshell.com/addons.asp?bowfortfuzzy

weldone zeman

nice pips zeman

zeman, very useful indicator, thanks!

i just wanted to notice, that it seems the indicator doesn't detect Morning/Evening Star pattern.

As an example, see EURUSD D1 02.04.2007 candle. Isn't it an Evening Star?

brainjt:
what are results ISakas CS? colud yuo please send us your last trade Thx

long and long vacation... still around here checking some refreshing idea

mystified:
Hi Zeman

Very good system,I have been trading index futures with very similar system without knowing you and your system.What do you think about FUZZY CANDLES have a look at the below link please?

http://www.neuroshell.com/addons.asp?bowfortfuzzy

i dont know about this fuzzy candles.. but i think, it comes ( fuzzy candlestick ) with other technical indicator means this is charting interface ( platform ).. but thanks for that information..

rajautara:
nice pips zeman

kuat nawok mung..

digitaL_Trader:
zeman, very useful indicator, thanks!

i just wanted to notice, that it seems the indicator doesn't detect Morning/Evening Star pattern.

As an example, see EURUSD D1 02.04.2007 candle. Isn't it an Evening Star?

its based on calculation.. if anything or something not match with that coder based, its doesn't show up..

Gbp-jap Us-jap

Zeman ;

I know you don't trade GBP-JAP or US-JAP but if you plan to do so, note that its time for these pairs to go down.

See the pictures and the blue line I draw .... I had some comments on the pic to make some guys understand but I removed them.

As you are way to smart to add any comments to you