ISAKAS CS by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 3

Hi Zeman

EJ GJ UJ NZDUSD (3 outside up )- what does it mean? strong trend? stop trade?? can you please explain it me? thx bj

brainjt:
EJ GJ UJ NZDUSD (3 outside up )- what does it mean? strong trend? stop trade?? can you please explain it me? thx bj

All of them is on UT.. (refers to the candlestick formation rules). All of formation in this indicator ( pattern recognition ) is REVERSAL pattern not CONTINIOUS pattern.

3 outside up

( means bullish reversal pattern. Previous pattern should be bullish engulfing )

3 inside up

( means bullish reversal pattern. Previous pattern should be bullish harami )

Hi

Ive attach from daily Fozzy indicator in nex window togother with your indicator , interesting maybe help

Files:
daily.gif  17 kb

HI Zeman

results form yesteraday please W/L ? thx

Hi

very nice, now we are waiting for reverse trend GBPUSD ? maybe today after good news 13:30 USD CPI m/m

13:30 USD Core CPI m/m

14:15 USD Industrial Production m/m

14:15 USD Capacity Utilization Rate

15:00 USD Consumer Sentiment (p)

? today risk trading bj

Files:
daily.gif  19 kb

ISAKAS v2 REBIRTH or ISAKAS CS

Hello Kuskus... I found you via MiniMe... learned about your contributions to DIN EA... CONGRGATULATIONS!... and a bit about your ISAKAS v2 REBIRTH and ISAKAS CS... need advise on how to start...

You all guys are experienced... I am not... Kuskus, it seams to me your manual system is evolving... changing from your first opening post to wha tis now... the ISAKAS CS... is there anything the I could start and stay with...?

Also, there was a post from European [#597]

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page40

about Woodies CCI... nobody responded to it though... wouldn't Woodies CCI be helpful with your setups Kuskus...?

I would like to be intra day / day swing trader... going from D1, H4, H1, M30, M15 for trend... and M5 for the entry...

any suggestion as to whit what to start... -Thanks you.

am I ready to deliver...?

Hello Kuskus... I got impregnated with this forex idea about Nov'06... and after loosing tones of money on my game account... for the last two days, almost non stop was searching for a solution to my problem... I think you are it...

After reading MiniMe's posts and trying to work the Tread-Me-Live-Me EA... reading about DIA... and your ISAKAS v2 REBIRTH and ISAKAS CS... I think I like to follow your steps with candle sticks...

You have the knowledge, experience and... if you decided that H4 & D1 are the frames to trade... then this is what it should be doing as well...

And congratulations on your CS... terrific work... thank you... I installed Isakas CS on my MT4... the pic attached... added Nina's StepMA.Stoch... GMAC and DIGISTOCH... also WMA 144, WMA34, WMA21... are these of use with your system...?

One problem that I have is that I do not see colors very well... wanted to adjust the color of candle's descriptive-text but couldn't figure out how to do this... -could you help...?

So now I think my mind can rest in peace... I need to learn about the candles and hopefully contribute what I can here by reporting on my trades... and sharing some thoughts... Thank you.

Files:
isakas-ca.jpg  185 kb

Zeman

you will love this site

http://www.leavittbrothers.com/education/candlestick_patterns/

it has more than the candelstick look around

take this one as well

http://my.hn8868.com/forex/

brainjt:
results form yesteraday please W/L ? thx

maybe below 30 pips... 12/3.

yesterday very bad timing for entry actually ( GMT 0.00 entry ) .. but really gained a nice formation on Tf4hours. Later, we will see the performance at the end of this week.

GU

TP 1 - 1.9234

TP 2 - 1.9219

16 PIPS

UCHF

TP 1 - 1.2125

TP 2 - 1.2105

17 PIPS

AUDUSD

TP 1 - 0.7777

TP 2 - 0.7761

NOT EXECUTED

NZDUSD

TP 1 - 0.6810

TP 2 - 0.6785

FLOAT

EnkiJr:
Hello Kuskus... I found you via MiniMe... learned about your contributions to DIN EA... CONGRGATULATIONS!... and a bit about your ISAKAS v2 REBIRTH and ISAKAS CS... need advise on how to start...

You all guys are experienced... I am not... Kuskus, it seams to me your manual system is evolving... changing from your first opening post to wha tis now... the ISAKAS CS... is there anything the I could start and stay with...?

Also, there was a post from European [#597]

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page40

about Woodies CCI... nobody responded to it though... wouldn't Woodies CCI be helpful with your setups Kuskus...?

I would like to be intra day / day swing trader... going from D1, H4, H1, M30, M15 for trend... and M5 for the entry...

any suggestion as to whit what to start... -Thanks you.

First.. welcome in our family.. DOnt give up my friends..

ISAKAS rebirth - Entries is all we need here..could be better, safe and accurate.. Im using this ISAKAS rebirth with the major trend of ISAKAS CS.. IF the ISAKAS CS trend is different with the signal of ISAKAS rebirth entries... u can takes the positon but only grab and set minimum exit target ( below 15 pips ) OR u can used ISAKAS rebirth alone and make our own exit strategies ( something likes MA or Woodies CCI or anything else )

ISAKAS CS- Probably too scary for the first guy who are having only a little Candlestick knowledge. Candlestick Pattern will not working by alone.. Support & Resistance ( the level and Shi channel ) is really important and usefull with candlestick pattern here.. Others confirmation probably of some leading indicator ( rsi, stoch and others )

EnkiJr:
Hello Kuskus... I got impregnated with this forex idea about Nov'06... and after loosing tones of money on my game account... for the last two days, almost non stop was searching for a solution to my problem... I think you are it...

After reading MiniMe's posts and trying to work the Tread-Me-Live-Me EA... reading about DIA... and your ISAKAS v2 REBIRTH and ISAKAS CS... I think I like to follow your steps with candle sticks...

You have the knowledge, experience and... if you decided that H4 & D1 are the frames to trade... then this is what it should be doing as well...

And congratulations on your CS... terrific work... thank you... I installed Isakas CS on my MT4... the pic attached... added Nina's StepMA.Stoch... GMAC and DIGISTOCH... also WMA 144, WMA34, WMA21... are these of use with your system...?

One problem that I have is that I do not see colors very well... wanted to adjust the color of candle's descriptive-text but couldn't figure out how to do this... -could you help...?

So now I think my mind can rest in peace... I need to learn about the candles and hopefully contribute what I can here by reporting on my trades... and sharing some thoughts... Thank you.

The most important for u my friend is made ur own signal if the pattern appears.. Follow the rules of ISAKAS CS.. its could be little bit hard for the beginning but u should and must be familiar with candlestick method..its not pure Candlestick pattern sometimes (this pattern is based on math calculation).. Better checked or gained ur knowledge deeply refers to the link site below my first post or MINIme posted.. Mastered urself with support and resistance also u can learned trendline from MinimE. Its quite usefull to know the most levels( S & R ) could be reach by price. StepMA, Stoch and ur others additional confirmation indicator is depends on u.. Im just try to makes this Method as simple peoples can understand.This is really close to naked trading right now..

By the way.. Im used northfinance metachart ( live account. Demo account could be diffenrent feed chart sometimes ). Data could be different..so..better watch out..

U can set the execution pending order on the first candle of the day ( daily candle ) or u can played with 4hours timeframe..Pending order are the primary things u should know how to used. It really really and really basic for traders. If u dont know how to made pending order execution..thenn ( im blur ) just go to www.babypips.com..

Dont br shy my friends.. ASk if u dont understand what is going on behind on front of this method... Sharing is Caring.. Caring is loving ..

MiniMe:
Zeman

you will love this site

http://www.leavittbrothers.com/education/candlestick_patterns/

it has more than the candelstick look around

take this one as well

http://my.hn8868.com/forex/

thanks miniME.. My first post had mention about this leaverbrothers site. Its really good and usefull for traders. See how they mention about the relations of volumes and candles.

Its quite nice if u or others trader know the how to calculate the candle S&R ( on TF4hour ) I will showed this lesson later.

( sorry guys..im not really good on english..muahaha )

see my last week signal posted ( on page 3).. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176389/page2