ISAKAS CS by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 2

Hi Zeman

your trade gbpjpn- was SL??

which brokers? every differnet patterns?

thx

Hi

on 1 and 2 pictures daily charts from different brokers, only on on 1 bullis eng

08032007 on 2 on charts without patterns?

can you Zeman please sow your trade with gbpjpn

bj

Files:
gbpjpn_1.gif  10 kb
gbpjpn_2.gif  11 kb

brainjt:
Congratulations!!!! excellent results,

du you trade only only HARAMI formation?

bj

all of the formation and patternd depends on range and stoch situation.

brainjt:
on 1 and 2 pictures daily charts from different brokers, only on on 1 bullis eng

08032007 on 2 on charts without patterns?

can you Zeman please sow your trade with gbpjpn

bj

this is my chart... NorthFinance Metachart..live account. Stoch is already oversold and 2 lines dont seem not crossed each other.Change ur TF if u seem the pattern is not complete enough or dont seem strength to reversal (stoch condition)..

2 chart... one daily and other one tf4hours... see my post ( 6 MARCH )

Files:
gj_2.gif  11 kb
gj.jpg  34 kb

HI Zeman

Thx for quick answer, Ive installed the same metatrader and now I see your trade excellent, Im waiting for every picture and trade thx!

how you found entry 226,35?

bj

Files:
cs.gif  13 kb
cs_4_hod.gif  15 kb

brainjt:
Thx for quick answer, Ive installed the same metatrader and now I see your trade excellent, Im waiting for every picture and trade thx!

how you found entry 226,35?

bj

it should be r0.5 ( 226.38 ) or the previous candle high ( its too far from the open price that day..should be r0.5).. or its my mistakes with my eyes..LOL..Maybe something wrong with pivot point..( see my GJ TP on 9 MARCH )

by the way..thanks for asking...

I love the way you work things now... Trend lines and Candles and on high time frames, thats what I call trading

Your only missing Bolinger Bands and Fib levels and things will be 100%

We might have different CS Pattern ?

Mr.ZEMAN,

Good morning, I think you are an early bird and you will get more pipes.

I have a question about CS Pattern. As different data providers are in different time zone, their day start and day end are different. It makes time related indicators give different value when working in high timeframe.

It happens to CS and Pivot indicators.

Also I think when there is an arrow shows in the price chart, there might be a related pattern label, but I found many arrows showed without pattern label.

I think you can give me a helping hand. Thanks in advance.

Nomura.

sorry guys..i cant acces this site...

GU bullish

EU bearish

EJ GJ UJ NZDUSD ( 3 outside up )

UCAD bearish engulf

MiniMe:
I love the way you work things now... Trend lines and Candles and on high time frames, thats what I call trading Your only missing Bolinger Bands and Fib levels and things will be 100%

yes..the most powerfull tools...

Nomura:
Mr.ZEMAN,

Good morning, I think you are an early bird and you will get more pipes.

I have a question about CS Pattern. As different data providers are in different time zone, their day start and day end are different. It makes time related indicators give different value when working in high timeframe.

It happens to CS and Pivot indicators.

Also I think when there is an arrow shows in the price chart, there might be a related pattern label, but I found many arrows showed without pattern label.

I think you can give me a helping hand. Thanks in advance.

Nomura.

0.00 GMT..the first candle of the day or the 4hour candle...For your information...im use metachart from Northfinance...maybe its will be different value or pattern when u used others meta from other brokers ( because of spreed and server time). Just trades followed ur chart pattern.. its will be nice if others can try another broker for this CS system..

And for the arrows which not have shown pattern, just restart ur meta or refresh ur chart..thats all we need to do.

MiniMe:
Zeman ;

I know you don't trade GBP-JAP or US-JAP but if you plan to do so, note that its time for these pairs to go down.

See the pictures and the blue line I draw .... I had some comments on the pic to make some guys understand but I removed them.

As you are way to smart to add any comments to you

im trades GJ EJ UJ...its not fair if we dont trades them..

This is weekly timeframe of this 3 samurai.

GJ EJ perform not a pure (technically)performed hammer. Its a good support to this all 3 pairs here.. seem too little room considered for downside..So..im calculated S&R for last week candle...its should be penetrated this S1 or r1 level to make a new confirmation trend.. and daily...we spot the three outside up for this 3 pairs..price had opened above the pivot lines..

Files:
ej_1.gif  20 kb
gj_3.gif  21 kb
uj_1.gif  21 kb

That was fast

I just posted that these pairs should go down , I hate it when I am so right