Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 47

?

How much is VaLaki.ex4?

And where can i buy it?

thanks

When you trade, there is also the differential interest rate taken into consideration-for that u need 2 currencies!

matrixebiz:
Hello, just looking for some basic info on what it means trading with FOREX currencies in pairs.

What I mean is when I place a trade on EUR/USD, what am I actually looking for the currencies to do? Is it like a ratio type thing where if the EURO has a stronger day then the price will go up but if the US Dollar is stronger then the prince will go down? so it's like playing the EUR currency against the USD currency? when we select to trade EUR/USD

I understand that we buy and sell on the pair but don't really understand why they are in pairs. I can understand if it was one currency, lets say USD and if I think the USD will go up then buy and VISA versa for Sell but just don't understand when there in pairs like they are.

Please clarify for me.

Thank you

Hi guys, I have a question here. How do I know from the platform what is my account size (standard, mini or micro)? I'm demo trading using MT4 with MB-Trading.

And on the trading order window, when i select 0.10 for volume does that means I am trading 1/10th of a standard trading lot?

Please help as I could not find any answers to my questions anyway and it's kinda confusing for me.

Hey,

Have a look at how much balance you have in the account. If its 10K or 20K its a standard account, a mini account will be around 2K to 5K and a micro account would be about $250.

When you trade 0.10, to make things simple its $1/pip. If you change that to 0.20 thats $2/pip. Im not sure how you say it in lots though..

Hope that helped.

Cheers

I personally really like meta trader

the quotes are great, it may look a bit complicated but as soon as you get used to a platform it is hard to change

I am searching for forex pips using newforexer magazine so i need help

ok thanks and I hope you will assist in the future as well

expert advisor

expert advisor

change MT4's default arrow?

Hi,

In MT4's Linestudy toolbar, there're several default arrows, but they're not the arrows I frenquently use. Is it possible to change them? I know how to change a single arrow, but how could I make it default?