Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 76

One of the best questions yet :):)

Kalashnikov---__---:
what is metatrader?

Kalashnikov---__---:
what is metatrader?

LOL................... May be you are kidding........... Or using a pen and a paper to trade fx.

MAGIC NUMBER

Hi all,

I am a silent member on this absome forex forum since long.....just gain a lot of here....& practing on my demo account.

now i have a couple of question regarding MagicNumber.....can u people tell me more about that..

I have a simple EA & i want to run it on maximum differences pairs in my single account with open a single position when EA got trick.

or say i must run a ea in single account with diferrane pairs with same setting with maximum open trade is 1 only.

can any body help me out for the same.

sorry for my poor lengage.

thanks

anchalsoni:
MAGIC NUMBER

Hi all,

I am a silent member on this absome forex forum since long.....just gain a lot of here....& practing on my demo account.

now i have a couple of question regarding MagicNumber.....can u people tell me more about that..

I have a simple EA & i want to run it on maximum differences pairs in my single account with open a single position when EA got trick.

or say i must run a ea in single account with diferrane pairs with same setting with maximum open trade is 1 only.

thanks

Can you share your EA here ? Probably I can have a look to find a solution for you.

anchalsoni:
MAGIC NUMBER

Hi all,

thanks

Magic number is simply a field in the order data that enables you to group orders by some additional criteria. Assign a magic number that you wish to use for order identifications and then later use it for that. That is all.

thanks a lot for this topic

Hi there

To start it is useful to learn the basics which is the basis. For that i can recommend you a book which will help you understand Forex trading better.

Nice !!! Good Job

How to remove currency pairs from Metatrader 4 platform permanently

Hello Sir,

Is there a way i could remove currency pairs from the metatrader 4 platform permanently? I am not talking about hiding the currency pairs from the Market Watch window. Maybe there is a folder where all the currency pairs are listed and I can delete the ones I do not want to appear on the platform permanently. Thank you.

romotly007:
Hello Sir, Is there a way i could remove currency pairs from the metatrader 4 platform permanently? I am not talking about hiding the currency pairs from the Market Watch window. Maybe there is a folder where all the currency pairs are listed and I can delete the ones I do not want to appear on the platform permanently. Thank you.

romotly007,

There is a file called "symbols.raw" in the history->"your broker name" in which all symbols are written with their properties, but you can not edit it or remove something from it.