Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 75

You also answered me... Thank you

Hi mikkom,

Thank you very much for your explanations, now it makes a little more sense to me too.

choudri7:
Hi newdigital

Thanks for your help. Still i am not getting the exact answer. Once again i am explaining First i will open a pair chart ONLY ONE. i.e USDEUR. I will place any two indicators/custom indicator namely BB and MACD with one CCI osci. Now i want to check USDJPY movment. Here is the job without opening again a separate chart (selecting from the watch list )window or panel i want to watch the 2nd pairs display of candlesticks The first usdeur will disappear and the 2nd pair will be on display. My indis and osci will be intact. Once again permit me to mention my gratitudes and thanks for your humanity and

generasity for the newbees and fellow traders.

You may also need to review two charts at the same moment and have them organized on your screen, i recommend using "Window -> Tile horizontally" menu

That was very helpful, thanks!

show pips in transaction

Is there a way to show Pips and Profit on the Transaction window?

Thanks for information. I'll try.

one click trading

What thoughts about one click trader for metatrader4?

Maji:
I believe someone had requested how to do this on MT4 a couple of days back and I did not know the answer then.

While going through some old posts on IBFX's forum, I think I found the answer. If you press F12, then the chart will move forward candle by candle and Shift-F12 will be backward movement.

Hope this helps the member who was looking for the answer.

Good luck.

hi, thank.It is very important question for all of us. At the starting moment we are doing hesitatin. But we should not do that .We should keep in control and take essential suggestins from the experienced consultant.

what is metatrader?

I think that the meta trade is still the best place to start the life of trading forex, also the best place you can get all the answers to your questions is just the meta trader user guide , this will prove you right better.

Files: