Please help me add four indicators of

Stochastic Oscillator(16,3,3)

Stochastic Oscillator(18,3,3)

Stochastic Oscillator(20,3,3)

Stochastic Oscillator(22,3,3)

Files:
untitled.jpg  53 kb

Mp -- two indicators, one panel

for combining two indicators in the same panel, simply drag each to that one panel and set your preferences as you would normally

when applying 4 of the SAME indicator with different values, there are two methods depending on how your brokers programming responds to the problem --- first is to simply drag the indicators into ONE panel and then set EACH indicators preferences (point cursor to indicator and click on "preferences"

OR

you will have to drag each indicator to the one panel and then, after you have dragged the indicator, go to the "apply to" panel of the indicators preferences, select "apply to first indicators data" which then "joins" the indicators.

after you have all the indicators in the same panel, you now "unjoin" them by going to the "apply to" box in prefs and setting each one to the preferences (values) you wish both in numbers and in how you wish to measure the movement, which usually starts with "close" which will measure the indicator on the CLOSE of the candle --- at that point they will continue to "stick" together. there are many choices for how you want the indicator to respond, but "close" will start you off in the right direction !

REMEMBER to then save the template with the indicators under any name you wish --- if you dont save them, they are gone the next time you bring up MT4

enjoy and trade well

mp

How to delete all indicators?

So, I have a whole bunch of indicators that I need to test, about 600-700, and I try to put 50 indies in Metatrader, test them and delete them. Unfortunately, deleting them from the indicators folder in Windows does not delete them under "Custom indicators"in MT4. So, the only way is to delete them one by one in MT4. Is there anyway I can remove them all, probably a specific file?

kingofsofia:
Unfortunately, deleting them from the indicators folder in Windows does not delete them under "Custom indicators"in MT4

Actually it does. After you delete them from the indicators folder in windows, just restart MetaTrader.

In most of the cases 1 indicator is precented by 2 files in indicators' folder: mql4 source code and ex4 file. Metatrader is using ex4 files created from mql4 file.

So, make sure that you delete both files.

Recommended Reading For Forex Trading, Please?

Hi folks, I'm still very new to forex trading and as I'm holidays for a couple of weeks now I was hoping to sink my teeth into a good book or two or three on forex trading, while lazying around the pool.

Would anyone here mind suggesting some good forex trading books, please?

I really want to get my head around all the fundamentals and also learn some basic strategies.

Thanks so much.

i suggest you

Trading Method system

No need fundamental and books

http://ratesniper.ru/auction_details.php?name=Forex-System&auction_id=102444

enjoy

forexcashmachine:
Hi folks, I'm still very new to forex trading and as I'm holidays for a couple of weeks now I was hoping to sink my teeth into a good book or two or three on forex trading, while lazying around the pool.

Would anyone here mind suggesting some good forex trading books, please?

I really want to get my head around all the fundamentals and also learn some basic strategies.

Thanks so much.

Read this thread starting from the first post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Request: Auto reminder when movement in the market.

sorry im new if i violate any rules please let me know, i would like to know if there is any EA that provides auto reminder ( sound ) when movement in the market move X pips.

example : I set price at 1.5000, when price move 15 pips up, it will play a sound at 1.5015.

edit: any reasons why the moderator moved my post here? im new to this forum, not new to trading. i was just requesting or wondering if there is any EA that does that.