SkyDART - page 10

droesparky:
Didnt mean to step on your toes source, you ask and I gave my opinion, didnt call you a bad trader or anything like that. JMHO that I like skydart the way it is.

LOL.I did not think so either.I was surprise at his outburst. Probably he assumes that the word "redundant" is insulting which actually means duplication or repetition.You noticed he threw the word back at you.

No harm done

droesparky:
Didnt mean to step on your toes source, you ask and I gave my opinion, didnt call you a bad trader or anything like that. JMHO that I like skydart the way it is.

Hi Droesparky.

Like you I also test other great minds work. Guess we are both just trying to keep the threads pure. I spole in general to the bad trader part, think I need to be more texhnical and less phylosofical at times

I maintain that the combination of the two provides more goal orientated signal. I think given the two threads Sky Dart and DS Forex would be able to give their opinions since they paste together the systems. I for one haven't giving any great input on this since Sky is always one ahead of us all.

So yes, I am not turning the thread and strategy around, I just add and if Sky finds it usefull we all benefit. Good luck to the Sollitare. I follow that as well.

Gees

amerifx:
LOL.I did not think so either.I was surprise at his outburst. Probably he assumes that the word "redundant" is insulting which actually means duplication or repetition.You noticed he threw the word back at you.

I didn't take it as an insult at all. The man had his opinion and I had mine. I actually did check the correct meaning of redundant on Google (wonderfull tool). I just made a statement. That is how great system are made.

What I should is use more smiles to let you know of my actual state of mind

So lets not stir and get cocky.

We are here to improve and learn, that's it. Nothing more.

Is it EA time?

This system looks sweet. I hope Mr. Pip will rescue those of us who like automation.

can anybody teach me how to combine/ overlay 2 indi in 1 indi window,

skydart using double cci woodies + fx sniper trgger in 1 indi window..

i want to make like that...maybe rsi + ma or rsi + cci..

pls help...

i want to try...

deicide:
can anybody teach me how to combine/ overlay 2 indi in 1 indi window,

skydart using double cci woodies + fx sniper trgger in 1 indi window..

i want to make like that...maybe rsi + ma or rsi + cci..

pls help...

i want to try...

Very easy.

Insert one indicator to the chart.

then drag an other indicator by mouse on to the same window

It's work

skydart:
you have problem with archvie software, please try .zip file. If still problem, PM you email and i'm send uncompres files

thank's to skydart.

the skydart_v3.zip is working.

regard's

skydart:
Very easy.

Insert one indicator to the chart.

then drag an other indicator by mouse on to the same window

i had try,but not working...

i want to put eMA3 with rsi

deicide:
i had try,but not working... i want to put eMA3 with rsi

MA or EMA provided by MT4 is main chart indicator, try this:

Files:

Hey Skydart there is a lot of good info on the chart, can you add the movement in pips for today to it?