Chart Transposition Indicator - page 2

Hi Nicholishen,

Thanks for those indicators of correlation, very appreciate

Can you post you indicator that display on the chart, your acount information, such as amrgin, lots, etc

Thnaks,

Nicholishen:
what version are you using?

Sorry Nicholishen! I needed to upgrade. Rookie mistake.

This is really a useful tool, and unique to other indicators out there. Thanks for sharing.

Big Joe:
Hi Nicholishen,

Thanks for those indicators of correlation, very appreciate

Can you post you indicator that display on the chart, your acount information, such as amrgin, lots, etc

Thnaks,

Big Joe,

Thanks for your interest in the upgrade version of the IND. I have sold the rights of that version to tradingintl.com. They will sell for around $50... i think, but they will give it free along with currency college and other benni's when you use them as an IB. According to Ryan, you can even switch your present account into his equity run with little to no hassle. Sorry for the "spammish" response, but if you would like that version you can contact them @ 1-800-8-FOREX-8 or go to www.tradingintl.com.

That version is a FR clone. The only information to enter is the amount of margin to risk and it pulls the rest of the information from your account.

U Da Man

Nick,

In this world of abundant Forex threads, you are one of the few that stands out. Simply brilliant. I had a dream about this type of chart set up - and you made it a reality. Many thanks, and please let me know if I can do anything in return.

By the way - you know the good folks @ Metatrader.net are going to snag your script on this one and include it as a standard feature in MT5

Thanks again.

MM

Thanks for the response Nicholishen

Very nice piece of work.

Hello,

I haven't understand how indicators works.

Could you explain me better?

If I put indicator on EURUSD and I set it for have C/D of USDCHF I can't see correct USDCHF price on graph... So what is that value? An average value or so on?

Thanks in advantage for help.

Many PIPS to all of you!

Alex