My simple 20 pips. - page 4

gtketum:
what do u mean by a valid signal. the last signal was valid according to your rules. the stepMA showed a buy and the force index if you look at the data window was at 0.0362, so it is above the 0.03 limit according to the rules. i dont see how it is not a valid signal. should the force index limit be surpassed by a great amount? any help will be appreciated. by the way, this is a good method.

second question, do u just trade gbp or have you tried other pairs.

thanks

First signal in on StepMA the Feb 5. (I get 20 pips)

Second signal is on the Force index the Feb 6 (I get 30 pips)

After that I am waiting for a reverse on StepMA of another signal out sight of .03 on Forece Index.

I never get a reverse on StepMA

I never get signal on Forece index.

Take a llok on this screen.

PipeTrader.

Files:
good.gif  17 kb

PipeTrader:

After that I am waiting for a reverse on StepMA of another signal out sight of .03 on Forece Index.

PipeTrader.

can you confirm that you only need two consecutive candles above a force value of 0.03 (for a long) for a re-entry - not an intial entry of the stepma crossover?

Look the sceen

mikep:
can you confirm that you only need two consecutive candles above a force value of 0.03 (for a long) for a re-entry - not an intial entry of the stepma crossover?

I don t speak verrry good English. Sorry !

Take a lokke on my sceen.

Pipetrader.

Files:
goodandbad.gif  18 kb

more and more... !

Not to bad this morning.

An other 20 pips.

Yes I can make more than that but is a news an some times is verry fast reversal. So I take only 20 pips.

PipTrader.

Files:
feb8.gif  10 kb

Help.

omelette:
I think this is OK. Let me know of any problems.

Thaks for your help !

I change some parameter in your code but is not work.

If you can help me I am not a good programer.

PipeTrader.

Files:

I need some clarification..... You trade based upon either the StepMA or the Force Index, but not necessarily both. Do you only take the trade with StepMA only if Force Index is also on the same side? Do you only take the trade with Force Index only if StepMA is on the same side? If there is a big run up before you get the signal, do you wait for a pull back or will you still take the trade if the conditions are met?

Clarifications.

et_phonehome_2:
I need some clarification..... You trade based upon either the StepMA or the Force Index, but not necessarily both. Do you only take the trade with StepMA only if Force Index is also on the same side? Do you only take the trade with Force Index only if StepMA is on the same side? If there is a big run up before you get the signal, do you wait for a pull back or will you still take the trade if the conditions are met?

I am happy my system interest you !

First I check the sight of the StepMA.

If a new arrow arrive (like this morning) I check the force index and I go on the next candel.

After I check if the force index comme back betwin .03 and -.03.

If he go outside check your stepma and if is on the same sight go on the next candel.

I put 50 pips of stop lost immediatly.

If no news I check my trade and after I make 20 pips I securise 10 pips.

If the trade reach 30 pips I securise 20 pips etc...

If is before a news I put a take profit at 20.

Or if I have to go out I put a take profit at 20.

If you need more info. I am verry happy to help !

PipTrader.

Sorry for my poor English...

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE!

thanks for taking out some time and answering our questions. one more question. so when the first candle has a force index of more than 0.03 and stepMA is showing a buy, we wait for the next candle to have a Force index greater than 0.03. at this point do we enter as soon as the force index for the second candle is greater than 0.03 or do we wait for the close of that second candle before we enter?

hope my question makes sense

Thanks

PipeTrader:

PipeTrader.

gtketum:
thanks for taking out some time and answering our questions. one more question. so when the first candle has a force index of more than 0.03 and stepMA is showing a buy, we wait for the next candle to have a Force index greater than 0.03. at this point do we enter as soon as the force index for the second candle is greater than 0.03 or do we wait for the close of that second candle before we enter?

hope my question makes sense

Thanks

I go all times on the next candel.

Somtimes you have a pull back. Somtimes he go straight.

Some of trades I make 30 pips an more in a few candels.

Some of trades (like this morming) you have a pull back. You have to watch is is not a real revers... Check your StepMA if you get an arrow to the other side, check the Force Index, if is in the same side of the StepMA go out immediately!

Check my trade this morning.

PipeTrader...

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !

Files:
trade.bmp  154 kb

omelette:
PipeTrader, I have altered the original to include an extra trigger level and an option to trigger at the end of the current bar or not. Note, the 'MathAbs' function ensures that both positive and negative values, if exceeded, will trigger an Alert. Let me know if there are problems.

Thank you so mutch !

You help me a lot...

I test that.

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !