XO_Method REVISED - page 40

ValeoFX:
Very much my sentiment as well, but let us see if anyone else feel the same way, Joe.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Another thread will be great, in order not to confuse imho

Pipsa powwaa this morning !

Hi everybody...

I cant see any 4TF XO indicator lately.... are u guys still using it?

RSI Overlays (and SUK1000K's system)

I know this is a stupid question but how do you bring about three different RSI's on the same section/frame? For the life of me I am unable to emulate ValeoFX's screens using the 3 RSI combined with the dots. To me it's almost like magic! I stand in awe about what you all are doing but can not get the correct indicators.

And SUK1000K, could you be more explicit in you description of that neat little trading method that brought $250,000 to your relative/friend? Thank you,

66trader66

It is right here............

boostedtrader:
Hi everybody... I cant see any 4TF XO indicator lately.... are u guys still using it?

Hi, it is right here for you. This one is as steady as a rock thanks to Mladen.

Best wishes.

Files:

66trader66:
I know this is a stupid question but how do you bring about three different RSI's on the same section/frame? For the life of me I am unable to emulate ValeoFX's screens using the 3 RSI combined with the dots. To me it's almost like magic! I stand in awe about what you all are doing but can not get the correct indicators.

And SUK1000K, could you be more explicit in you description of that neat little trading method that brought $250,000 to your relative/friend? Thank you,

66trader66

There is no such thing as a "stupid" question. You are only temporarily uninformed. So let me explain very briefly how to do that:

First put the RSi-Dots on. Then you take the RSi-2 and pull it across from the Custom Indicators File and drop it over the Dots. After that the RSi-4 and finally the RSi-8 and "wallah" it is there. The indicators are zipped in each individual Post where I described that particular TF.

Best wishes.

66trader66. At this time, and I hope others do not judge me on this, I cannot, but PM me if you have questions. Be specific and you will get a specific answer. Here's why:

I recently taught ways of trading of brokerage house team leaders and bank traders with all it's different parts to a trader who was $50,000 down approximately. He has doubled his latest account in the first month (a 40,000CHF account) and is set for a lot more. He has a solid strategy now.

I also gave advice to a trader in a developing country (through the above trader) who was already successful, but hating where he lived for some reason. Within 2 weeks, he has been offered a job trading Spot Forex for a bank in the City of London with a $100,000 per year basic wage plus performance bonus (you here of $1-2,000,000 performance bonuses regularly in London). The bank got him the visa and everything all paid for. (They called his brokerage to verify his account statements were for real!!)

Such people pay me a decent sum of money which helps me with things like travel expenses, regulation, computer upgrades, accounting and taxation which are strict and high in UK. It is a large enough training fee to keep away those who are "on a wing and a prayer" & to keep those who want to trade very committed to succeeding with what I show them and small enough so that those who do have the capital and desire to really trade like a professional can afford it. This is not going to be discussed here, even via PM.

So it's going to take some time and development for me to be able to teach forum users to trade in the way ValeoFX does. Probably being from England and knowing how the City of London works has caused me to feel somewhat jaded about showing "members of the public" how to trade forex. But I hope that the contributions I make here will assist traders.

What I can tell you though is that of the millionaires and multimillionaires I have met, most of them DON'T make their money from trading alone and certainly not trading their own accounts (at least not at first). They make the majority of their money from brokering trades, bank product sales and client investments.

I am extremely selective about people I take on is another reason would be uncomfortable (at this time) to completely give away all the pearls. I will give you some recommendations. These recommendations are seconded by 1 OR MORE ex-bank traders who I've had the privilege to be associated with...

1) Learn the CCI (woodies) and become a master of this indicator

2) Bear in mind that in 6 months to a year from now you may be in a position to take on your own investors - capital is out there for you.

[on this second point - you need to test your integrity. Can you prove beyond a doubt you can provide to your investors the returns you are aiming to promise? Can you guarantee their capital? As for me, I decided to take maximum of 15 investors and trade for them as friends and or family. I aim to double their investment in the first 1-2 months and then put it in a second account as a capital guarantee and then offer 5% + on a monthly basis. One of my trading colleagues takes on 100 investors because he wants to get bonded as quickly as possible and he has a very good accountant.]

3) Identify your risk-tolerance - how much you are prepared to lose in a trade - and stick to it for your own sake.

4) Know the difference between risk and playing luck and take more risks

5) Your entire forex success can be based on one single candlestick pattern with no indicators whatsoever if you have patience and you're smart

suk1000k:

He has doubled his latest account in the first month (a 40,000CHF account) and is set for a lot more. He has a solid strategy now.

Blimey.....

Honoured friend...........

I am extremely selective about people I take on is another reason would be uncomfortable (at this time) to completely give away all the pearls. I will give you some recommendations. These recommendations are seconded by 1 OR MORE ex-bank traders who I've had the privilege to be associated with...

Suk, let me assure you I am honoured to be associated with you and I welcome you with open arms to improve this Thread and those that read it's ability to become successful traders. May we continue to give as it is THE most rewarding gift of all, for by giving we shall receive abundance.

Hi ValeoFX - fully agree and accept that the attitude of givingness is an attitude of love that brings great happiness! So will give as much as can be without doing a disservice to people who come to me as professionals needing professional assistance.

Hope you like the free business ideas. All I can say is don't run before you can walk. Get good, then make good for others. Cannot work the other way around imho. I've been badly burned/scammed in the past and I know others in this thread have too.

forexmoments:
Blimey.....

Excuse me I got carried away. Should read 25-50% increase, although another trading friend of mine says he can double his money in two weeks. There are so many people who are fed up to the bone with useless information and garbage. So when something that is simple and works comes along, they're already in attrition mode. I would like to add that the above trader is way off the plan set him -ie he is very talented and aggressive with what has been given him. His goals are also exceptionally high in terms of the number of pips per day he thinks he really should be taking out of the mt.