XO_Method REVISED - page 149

boostedtrader:
Today's entry. What a wonderful day....

HI boostedtrader

can you put your indicator and templates ???? thanks!!!!!!

150 posts - new thread in order?

There are now 150 pages in this thread. I really feel that a new thread is in order. A good place to start would be the revision of the Weekly, H8, H4, H2, H1, M15, M5, M1 charts as they currently stand as far as ValeoFX is willing to share them. Does anyone agree with me on this?

Cci_std?

Hey guys i just put this on my chart it doesnt want to show up though .any idea on what indicators i need to have in my folder?thanks

(THE cci_std)

sfmain:
Hey guys i just put this on my chart it doesnt want to show up though .any idea on what indicators i need to have in my folder?thanks (THE cci_std)

sfmain, tell me where you get the cci-std ! i need to know the version, and then I could know which drive you need !

best wishes !

YEvell

I found it in the attachements that are attached to this thread. you know the little paperclip on the xo revised thread.If you have a better one that could work to let me know thanks by the way i like your style of trading.

suk1000k:
There are now 150 pages in this thread. I really feel that a new thread is in order. A good place to start would be the revision of the Weekly, H8, H4, H2, H1, M15, M5, M1 charts as they currently stand as far as ValeoFX is willing to share them. Does anyone agree with me on this?

I agree, and I'm offering my support to ValeoFX on any way he may use it in ordeder to make that happen.

I can type, organize templates, indicators, or whatever is needed.

Don't wait for it, make it happen!!!

New Thread...

I am not deaf to the requests, but what amazes me is the fact that those people NOT trading this method are actually asking for a new Thread.

Anyone who has ever started a Thread will tell you how hard it is to trade full time and still keep the Thread current; especially when newbies come along and are NOT prepared to at least read the Thread. There is so much they can learn from the people that helped me getting it to where it is today and they miss out on the expertise that were poured into the development.

Let me fore-warn you - I am not going to do an analysis of the Daily all the way down. I did it once and I was way off the mark and I know when not to make a fool of myself again. I do not have the expertise to Analise longterm charts; there are far better qualified people than me to do that and I can think of no one better qualified than the Team at MIG.

I will certainly start at H8 and give you an overview of what "I" see and follow that up with H4; H2 and my favourite H1 / M30 charts before I will post the M5.

I am already warning Big Joe that he will be asked to do an M-15 chart, so get your hat on my friend.

Lastly, I will confirm with ND first that it will be "OK" to start a new Thread and then I will start the ball rolling on Saturday. But please cut me some slack, guys.

I will also tease you right here and now and don't ask me for anything at the moment; I have not been sitting on my jack all the time.

Best wishes.

Files:
tsd-_m5.gif  107 kb

Valeo

Hello Valeo how are you?It seems you are very busy i hope you are ok... and making money.I just come here to see if there is something new i`ve been trying to develop better exit strategy and i think i found one that is quite better than 8 ema rule.If you are interested please contact me i just want to discuss it before tell the other.I still use 5/15 ema r%/wrp and rsi`s please tell me if there is something interesting to know.I hope all you guys that using this system are doing fine.

ValeoFX, I am most certainly trading this method, Neither have you made a fool of yourself. In fact you accurately predicted the fall of the pound, so what is that about?

========================================================

OY, Suk! What can I say???????????? I did not have YOU in mind in the first place and I have no idea why you feel that way. You are NOT privy to my PMs so I don't understand why you jumped to an ill founded conclusion, my friend. However, I do apologise unconditionally to YOU personally if that is how you feel as there is not much else that I can do to change how you feel about my post.

Whilst you have mentioned it, I have a private email from you in which you actually told me that you no longer trade this method as you are being trained by someone else and that you are so engrossed in what you are being taught. I am happy for you as long as you make the cut, my friend. It is good to have your expertise in here, but please do not feel victimised, which you are not.

Best wishes anyway.

I am not deaf to the requests, but what amazes me is the fact that those people NOT trading this method are actually asking for a new Thread.

I had just suggested new thread. I assumed it was response to this. It is my confusion, my stuff, acknowledged. My apologies for being challenging. I would love to be privy, I have always enjoyed testing in the past. I don't know what I did not make myself not privy, apart from I posted a thread and promoted a service I use as an adjunct in my signature like many members do. My concern is that you thought you made a fool of yourself for the long term charts, and it was incredible lessons back then. I would not like for you to hold back on info that has helped a lot. I don't even know who is trading live and who is holy grail chasing or trading microlots anymore. So we have to question everything. Peace be with you.