XO_Method REVISED - page 148

Big Joe:
Yes Yannis, and all genius coders, we thanks you very much for : your skills, your work, your time, your patience and your generosity.

I second that, Joe.

Also thank you for understanding that I am not responding to all the questions all the time especially in the requester's time frame.

When I say I will try to get it out by the weekend and something "serious" crops up, guess who will miss out? Ultimately it is me, but please allow me some grace. I thank you in advance, but I will not "drop" anyone ever.

Sincerely.

yevell:
hi lodol, about the cci, i use cci 50 and cci 15 on both M5 and M15 now ! it gives a very good signal !

but also, i'm testing cci34 and cci 20 on M15 ! because sometimes cci34 will give a earlier signal than cci50 on M15 ! you can test it yourself !

about the cci_std, just pm me your e-mail address !

best wishes !

hi yevell...can u send me cci_std too...the one i take here seems not working...thnx

here my email:

nazri_jaafar@yahoo.com

CP6:
hi yevell...can u send me cci_std too...the one i take here seems not working...thnx

here my email:

nazri_jaafar@yahoo.com

done,check you mail !

yevell:
done,check you mail !

thnx very much yevell...yur mail received.

thnx again

yevell:
done,check you mail !

Yevell, Can you send me the stdr entry please?

nicolluch@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Thank you

This is the greatest thread on this forum. You guys have and will change a lot of lives by your work. I personally thank you, although that is not near enough. Your gift and works are a true blessing. Special thanks to Yevell and his correspondence with me.

Away until Monday...

Guys, I will be away until Monday.

Wishing you great success for the next 2 days and ever after.

Take care..

Take care Valeo... the best to you and yours and again

thanks for your help and work here.

Brian

ValeoFX:
Guys, I will be away until Monday. Wishing you great success for the next 2 days and ever after.

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows where i can get the Manual/description/Tutorial for the revised XO Method ???

Please help me!

You gotta read...

The best teacher is reading the entire thread, then read it again. Build your chart and start recognizing what the indicators are telling you. Once you have done your homework and you develop specific questions those can be answered. I tell you this. This is the best on this forum and even the entire internet. If you need anything PM me and I will try to help you.