XO_Method REVISED - page 143

Question on Indicators

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a very profitable week

I have a question for the great coders who help out on this thread

First, Yannis, if you can make it so the Valeo Display 2 can

show the past history trades when they lined up, it would

be much appreciated. Thank you! Great work on this indi!

And second.. I know some people don't like bar indicators,

I personally love them if they are showing the right

info. Is it possible someone or someone(s) could turn

the RSI M30 and the WPR MA STF 15 and WPR MA STF 30

indicators into bar form?

So based upon the settings if they really agree for a long

they will be green, if they really agree for a short red

and if its anything in the middle it will be yellow, just

no trade.

If so, I would love to request a small tweak to the rsi m30,

and that is.. allow a 55/45 setting.. so any trades

in the no man's land of between 45-55 ris would be

yellow no trades not just above 50, it has to be 55 or

above for a long and 45 or below for a short so as to

not accept that mid area trades. So the dot has to be

above or below vice versa for the bar to be

red or green.

Just my 2 cents, would love to see these available!

Thanks

Brian

generousforex:
Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a very profitable week

And second.. I know some people don't like bar indicators,

I personally love them if they are showing the right

info. Is it possible someone or someone(s) could turn

the RSI M30 and the WPR MA STF 15 and WPR MA STF 30

indicators into bar form?

So based upon the settings if they really agree for a long

they will be green, if they really agree for a short red

and if its anything in the middle it will be yellow, just

no trade.

Brian

if you are using my standard entry_std , you should know that it is the thing you want ! it shows the RSI M30, WPR MA STF 5, and WPR MA STF 30 ! i do not know why you want it to show the WPR MA STF 15, but that's fine, just change the TFA from 5 to 15, you will get what you want !

hope hlep !

regards !

Files:

Lol

Something wrong with my mail.. I still don't have it and I know you have sent before a couple times! I am going to pm you another address.. I thank you so much..that IS exactly what I want.

Great!!

Brian

generousforex:
Something wrong with my mail.. I still don't have it and I know you have sent before a couple times! I am going to pm you another address.. I thank you so much..that IS exactly what I want.

Great!!

Brian

check your mail !

Thanks for your hard work Yannis.

Greatly appreciated

Hope all guys with valeo made a wonderfull day this morning

We see very volatile markets, the hunting is open

Hi,

I was struggling during the weekend to make the Valeo dashboard display the history but without success. The main reason is that the indicator uses global variables to keep track of the overheated indicators and so far I did not find the trick to adapt the calculations to show the historical signals.

I will probably need to recode the indicator differently but this can be done as time permits, hopefully before the end of the week.

However, the new version attached includes now arrows on the chart for every valid signal according to the settings for all the indicators used, and also the last request giving RSI-M30 a non trade zone. The arrows can be turned off, and if you turn the "Use.RSI.Filter" to True (false by default), you can now optionally use a 'trigger' level for longs and one for short by setting the "Use.RSI.Trigger.Levels" to True and filling in the desired values currently set for RSI.Trigger.Level.Longs to 55 and RSI.Trigger.Level.Shorts to 45.

If RSI stays in between RSI.Trigger.Level.Longs and RSI.Trigger.Level.Shorts, the light will be yellow.

Yannis

Files:

Yevell

Awesome..thank you very much. That is indeed what I was

missing. Very nice.

For your setup, do you use this standard entry indicator

and which cci filter, like your standard or 5020 or

what one currently do you like best on the 5 min charts

as another filter with this standard entry indicator?

If you don't mind sharing your current preference.

thanks

Brian

yevell:
check your mail !

Yannis

Great, thank you for the effort! Good work!

Brian

Yannis:
Hi,

I was struggling during the weekend to make the Valeo dashboard display the history but without success. The main reason is that the indicator uses global variables to keep track of the overheated indicators and so far I did not find the trick to adapt the calculations to show the historical signals.

I will probably need to recode the indicator differently but this can be done as time permits, hopefully before the end of the week.

However, the new version attached includes now arrows on the chart for every valid signal according to the settings for all the indicators used, and also the last request giving RSI-M30 a non trade zone. The arrows can be turned off, and if you turn the "Use.RSI.Filter" to True (false by default), you can now optionally use a 'trigger' level for longs and one for short by setting the "Use.RSI.Trigger.Levels" to True and filling in the desired values currently set for RSI.Trigger.Level.Longs to 55 and RSI.Trigger.Level.Shorts to 45.

If RSI stays in between RSI.Trigger.Level.Longs and RSI.Trigger.Level.Shorts, the light will be yellow.

Yannis

Last time I checked, downloading the AVAFX (broker) free trading manual and it was the ICWR full document for short and long term. I read it in a single sitting (1 x 2 hour sitting in Beijing, China). Read it.

My entry today was 1.4865; TP 1.4905 SL: 1.4825. KISS - Keep it simple, sweetheart. Thx.

Valeo,

Can you please check your personal mailbox at telkomsa, emails are bouncing back, seems your mailbox is full

Yannis