XO_Method REVISED - page 135

statement

Hey, guys, i have something to say !

these days,i received some pms, all about one thing, just ask me to send them all the indicators and template !

i just want to say, please read the whole thread carefully, i believe that you could find all the indicators i use on my charts ! just because i'm also a follow

trader of valeo's great system ! so, read all valeo's posts, you could get more informations about the system, not only the indicators !

and about my template, i will never send template to anyone ! all the template is in my post, if you read it, you could build it yourself !

by the way, if you read all the thread, and still can not find some indicators, i would be very glad to sent it to you !

that's all !

best wishes !

cci_std_M5M15M30

here is another cci_std, from the top, cci5_M5, cci50_M5,cci50_M15,cci50_M30 !just for test, in fact, i'm not sure which set is the best ! so, i need all your help !

and please note, TFA,TFB,TFC is M5, M15,M30 ! you could only change following value !

CCIPerB_TFA = 50 ;

CCIPerC_TFA = 14 ;

CCIPerB_TFB = 34 ;

CCIPerB_TFC = 34 ;

Valeo, my friend, could you tell me which cci set you would use on M15 and M30 ?

and big joe, you are an expert on M15, what's your think about this ?

looking forward your reply !

best wishes !

Files:

something about WPR

here is an indicators about WPR !

usually, if the wpr is over 90 or below 10, i would not make an entry !

so, i made this indicator to show me if the wpr is overheated !

this is not a rule, just some experience !

the default setting is 95 and 5 ! you can change it !

enjoy it !

best wishes !

Files:

yevell:
here is another cci_std, from the top, cci5_M5, cci50_M5,cci50_M15,cci50_M30 !just for test, in fact, i'm not sure which set is the best ! so, i need all your help !

and please note, TFA,TFB,TFC is M5, M15,M30 ! you could only change following value !

CCIPerB_TFA = 50 ;

CCIPerC_TFA = 14 ;

CCIPerB_TFB = 34 ;

CCIPerB_TFC = 34 ;

Valeo, my friend, could you tell me which cci set you would use on M15 and M30 ?

and big joe, you are an expert on M15, what's your think about this ?

looking forward your reply !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

Well I have have put years into researching the CCI and quite frankly there is NOTHING that beats 5/15 for higher TFs and 5/20 for M-5. This incredible indicator is there to HELP us not to be butchered and the longer the periods, the better chance you stand to be butchered IMHO. I think we should stay with what we have found best over time and try to improve the confirming oscillators like Chimp2 and Spearmen, which incidentally, I absolutely admire.

Sine I met Jerry Fairchild, he has "awakened the giant within" which goes by the name of "channels" - you will recall me using the 28-EMA with a Hi/Lo around it on M-5 and eventually it progressed after I received from Jerry I might add, the MQ4-version of the ###Gann_Hi/Lo###

To my greatest astonishment, I discovered that this indicator is doing what I was trying to achieve with my "channel" and so I changed it immediately.

Since then, you don't want to know where we have progressed to!

I will however place the "channel" in the next Post for you to add to your M-5 TF. Guys like BigJoe, should just adjust his settings.

My advice to you Yevell and others, stay with the tried and tested CCI-settings - you will NOT regret it.

Best wishes.

yevell:
here is an indicators about WPR !

usually, if the wpr is over 90 or below 10, i would not make an entry !

so, i made this indicator to show me if the wpr is overheated !

this is not a rule, just some experience !

the default setting is 95 and 5 ! you can change it !

enjoy it !

best wishes !

Thanking you most sincerely, Yevell. This I wil try out as I trade it the same way as you do.

Many thanks and best wishes to you too.

"Channel" construction....

Here is the example I was referring to in the previous Post to Yevell (two up).

I attach for your perusal this incredibly accurate CorrectedAverage_MA from a German Trader A. Uhl - thanking you very much for sharing it with us.

Settings as per default @ 28 and then you just add the Hi / Lo after that. Spend some time evaluating it, please.

Best wishes.

Files:

valeo, thanks for this new channel !

and about this Corrected Average and chimp2.0, in honest, i do not completely understand how they work ! i need more time to test it and study it !

A question

Should I leard the "XO" Method first to trade with this new method?

vladv:
Should I leard the "XO" Method first to trade with this new method?

Welcome on board, vladv.

No, just follow the directions from Post #2 and go to the page I directed you to. Thereafter read everything you can until it starts making sense to you. Also, there are quite a few guys here that will help you if I am not available.

Best wishes.