XO_Method REVISED - page 59

Thanks ValeoFX. I posted the updated pdf yesterday and edited the post to include my entry today. I was unnerved a little by the market action today. I took the long and got the breakout levels (as per my picture) but I took the long too early and had to endure relying on the southside support before my trade became profitable at the breakout of the triangle.

My comment related to the overheated CCI5 at the point of breakout and that the trend continued which could have been predicted due to the close above the "triangle" - which is the trendline you have drawn in your M5 and also that there was some ambiguity to me as to whether we were continuing north - my RSIs gave me the short signal, which I did not take either because of the EMA 100, 336 below.

I've amended post to try to make it a clearer.

H1 exhaustion???

Just to show you the accuracy of the Entrex once again, guys. Pay attention if you are not using Fibonacci.

Best wishes.

Files:

Suk #581

suk

PS The yellow dashed line was my entry --- please comment Valeo if you can tell me how I could/should have kept out of this - because it really took me asunder my 15 pip tolerance stop (which I allowed as it was lower than normal volume trade for me to place). The purple would have been a much better entry in hindsight - I was rushing to get in the market...

Arguably the close of the overheated CCI5 candle is also an entry due to the break of the dark turquoise triangle/trendline...

Further comment on M15 welcomed we need to get used to the addition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I had an overheating CCi-5 on the candles just before your entry candle - you were very "brave" to have taken that entry after the CCi-5 nearly overheated on your charts???? OR am I wrong? Please check that closed reading now??

I also had the diamond, but as mentioned the CCi scraed me off!!

Both of us should have entered @ 10h00, but my "gutfeel" was not right as I mentioned in my earlier Post.

I thought you are in the US?? But it is always good to see you here.

Best wishes.

This morning's entry..................

First signal @ 06h45 with an exhausted H1 and H4 clearly showing.

First Short @ 09h00 and immediate overheated CCi-5 with resultant sideways movement running into Announcement @ 10h30.

Entry @ 10h35 close @ 1.9637 and still in the trade although the H1 CCi-5 overheated stick to the rule regarding 8-EMA on M5.

Notice that the H4-and H1-RSi-setup on M5 did not cross on the 10h30 candle. Sure sign that the direction remains short.

CCI-cross as the "golden"-cross.

Best wishes.

Files:

A lesson to be learned from H1 chart..

Here is a screen-print of my H1-chart this morning when the RSi-setup for the H4 TF on the H1 chart, showed us a clear indication that we could have shorted the trade at close of the H1 candle @ 08h00 with a price @ 1.9685 and we could have closed the trade before the announcement otherwise our stop would have been triggered anyway.

I marked the crossing on the H4 set-up with an Aqua-triangle and you can clearly see that the RSi-2 was way overheated aty that point still.

Valuable lesson to me anyway. Hope it helps some of you.

Comments please? Or is it just Suk and I writing to each other?

Files:

ValeoFX:
Comments please? Or is it just Suk and I writing to each other?

The reality Valeo, is that i understand nothing with the new rsi-xo

I stick to the old method.

First 30 pips for the day.............

Here is the first entry of the day which generated +30 pips.

Lesson to be learned from this entry is that the RSis are superior to the EMAs.

Any comments?

Best wishes.

Files:

Big Joe:
The reality Valeo, is that i understand nothing with the new rsi-xo I stick to the old method.

Good morning Joe,

Can we talk about it, please? We can talk on either Yahoo, MSN or Skype when convenient. I want you to be as successful as we are. Let me know and we set it up for some time today still if that is OK with you.

Best wishes.

Big Joe:
The reality Valeo, is that i understand nothing with the new rsi-xo I stick to the old method.

Joe, please check your e-mail a.s.a.p. I sent you an e-mail to your private address you supplied me with.