XO_Method REVISED - page 22

XO Latest version

Hello everyone,

I read all post and in some post I seen new ideas which was presented or proposed to include in this system. During that time I seen many updates to post #2 made by Valeo. I also seen updates which I'm not sure that was included in update to post #2.

Valeo in one of your posts you mansion about MTF_CCI 5 min and RSI 5 min. If this is possible can you post information how to do this correctly. Any image will be big help .

Please, Valeo post the XO latest version.

PS. Great work Valeo you are the best.

Masan's request.........

I captured both the CCI-5 and RSI-2 / 5 combination for you. But what I have also done is to mark the candle where these 2 indicators "overheated"; that way you can see what I mean.

Do NOT ENTER when the CCI-5 overheats - wait for it to dip back underneath its 100-level in order to "reset" itself. (It may take a couple of candles or as few as 3 before it is ready and trade-able again. Once you see the CCI-5 overheat, pay attention and follow it candle for candle to see whether it will retrace completely (sometimes > 30 pips) or whether it will "reset" itself and carry on on its way. This is a VERY strong indication that a trade is in progress.

The RSI-2 / 5 is more or less in the same category. When both overheat at the same time, it may be prudent to get out there and then. You have to judge the entire set-up yourself at that time, but I usually exit on signals like that.

I will post a normal XO-screen-print later. I just wanted you to peruse this first and get a better understanding of what I mean by viewing it independently.

Best wishes.

Files:

That CCI-5 overheat alert is awesome.

You still have to make decisions depending on the circumstances but its saved me a few times this week already from entering trades that I would of otherwise.

Like ValeoFX says its better to wait till a pullback to enter after it overheats and allow it to let off a little steam!

More detail re above entry in #Post 215

Without any explanation, follow the overheating CCI-5 and see where the entries were as marked with the Yellow Vertical lines.

I apologise for the large image, but I could not get what I wanted to show into the smaller format. Sorry.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX, please post the 'MTF Woodies' indicator since it isn't in the XO zip

valeo, do u not use XO anymore? how comes its not attached.

anyhow, i find that with the RSI, doublewoody, Herc Stoch is already enough. It has saved me from many many false entries.

MTF_DoublecciWoody....

ace:
ValeoFX, please post the 'MTF Woodies' indicator since it isn't in the XO zip

Sorry if you could not find it, but here it is anyway.

Best wishes.

jjk2:
valeo, do u not use XO anymore? how comes its not attached. anyhow, i find that with the RSI, doublewoody, Herc Stoch is already enough. It has saved me from many many false entries.

JJK, please pull my other leg, it has bells on it. Trust you are well and scoring especially yesterday. What a wonderful day!!

Best wishes.

thanks ValeoFX

ValeoFX, can you suggest what's wrong or what I need to do, tried Compile

and re-start but the Woodies stays the same on all tfs

Files:
woodie.gif  21 kb