40% profit in 5 days - page 2

(DetailedStatement)(only end trades not all) i used Jd system well not all the thing but few present in its thread are power full.you can read all in this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174180

now moving to DetailedStatementn i used bank signal (only one trade which is still open )

at http://www.mizuho-cb.co.uk/TresInternet/TECHNICALS/FX_-_Sterling.htm

well i still dont know that i am a good trader or worst lol

and there are my own systems

as jbfx and davidke20 told

the real thing is money management and controlling losses every system works if u have these two right.

still need any help u can contact me any time i am always here to help.

Keeplearning:
why i am always profitable i want to have loss i try my best to get a loss but always fail lol here is a old statement and also new one (i am always trying different systems and thinking) so wt do you people think is this time for me to go live and have a loss so i can satisfy to me i cannot be winner in real account.

well, if you really have a system and planned accordingly on your trade, i guess you have no problem on live trading. but if you put down a trade and doesn't really calculate your drawdown, you'll fail on live trading. because when you see huge drawdowns, you'll close position by yourself prior mature. you'll start doing stupid things. i've seen people making thousand percent a month on demo trading, and wiped out his live account within a week. i hope you're not in that category. good luck on your future undertakings.

regards,

David

oppss i done it again (around 40% profit in 5 days)(watch DetailedStatement)

DetailedStatementClosed is old one i have a loss on that bank signal but signal was good.

DetailedStatement is new one i am trying new broker looks good you can now more about them in here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5816-broco

hii...

Keeplearning:
oppss i done it again (around 40% profit in 5 days)(watch DetailedStatement)

DetailedStatementClosed is old one i have a loss on that bank signal but signal was good.

DetailedStatement is new one i am trying new broker looks good you can now more about them in here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5816-broco

hi...i saw your result you have good trading skill,can you tell us and share the system?...thnx a lot...

just one word experience

you have to give time

14-15 hours daily just watch for a month than note down wt you are seeing when market move when market slows down what news are coming where is monthly pivot where is daily whats murrymath saying where are 100 ema 200 ema ... where are best time to trade you will c patterns it happened to me when i used to watch market where is mcad, daily range ....

watch bloomberg you will get a lot of information on forex

it Depends person to person

now moving to real point share the system?

i have shown you the way i think it is enough may be after a month you could be a better trader than me.

But What

i can share my modified indicator made by me.(see stotic.gif)

Stotic2 is a Stochastic filter its good for long term traders.Also good for very short term trade.Just play with it you will see.

(see hak.gif)second one is a combination of 2 indicators (HAM) and (Heiken Ashi Ma) you must have the indicator in same name if not they will not work it is a good indicators.

(i may post few more later)

hope these indicator help other in making good trading decision.

ok take care

Files:
stotic2.mq4  3 kb
stotic.gif  27 kb
hak.gif  38 kb
nonlagv3.mq4  3 kb
heiken1.mq4  4 kb

thnx

Keeplearning:
just one word experience

you have to give time

14-15 hours daily just watch for a month than note down wt you are seeing when market move when market slows down what news are coming where is monthly pivot where is daily whats murrymath saying where are 100 ema 200 ema ... where are best time to trade you will c patterns it happened to me when i used to watch market where is mcad, daily range ....

watch bloomberg you will get a lot of information on forex

it Depends person to person

now moving to real point share the system?

i have shown you the way i think it is enough may be after a month you could be a better trader than me.

But What

i can share my modified indicator made by me.(see stotic.gif)

Stotic2 is a Stochastic filter its good for long term traders.Also good for very short term trade.Just play with it you will see.

(see hak.gif)second one is a combination of 2 indicators (HAM) and (Heiken Ashi Ma) you must have the indicator in same name if not they will not work it is a good indicators.

(i may post few more later)

hope these indicator help other in making good trading decision.

ok take care

hi thnx a lot for your sharing..i'll give it a try...you are rock man

What is the stratgey you used to get the percentage, can you share it here ?

Nic

its not strategy from which i get these %. Its about MM You can clearly see i am risking a a lot to get a lot.SO if i have few losing trade i will be down to zero .

Its a probability game

10 pip 80 % chance

20 pip 70 % chance

100 pip 10 % chance

so why not chose 10 to get 80% chance.

no matter what strategy you use u have to calculate chances of winning and losing.

Keeplearning:
its not strategy from which i get these %. Its about MM You can clearly see i am risking a a lot to get a lot.SO if i have few losing trade i will be down to zero .

Its a probability game

10 pip 80 % chance

20 pip 70 % chance

100 pip 10 % chance

so why not chose 10 to get 80% chance.

no matter what strategy you use u have to calculate chances of winning and losing.

long time no see. how is the trading going on. are you live trading or still demoing? can see you're growing up exponentially . congrates.

Regards

David

i am little busy these days (Papers ).By the way i am trading(demo) but not routine trading in simple words i am not sitting much on my computer to watch the market . i am planning to open a live account on 20-25 april (the day i will loss my all capital ) i will be little free at that time .