Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 59

Thanks for sharing!

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Thank you guys , I am happy u liked it , it is the result of like 20 years coding

I may add another features if u think anything else is necessary.

Regards

Will forward test it. Can you tell me what pairs and time frames you are using?

Can it be put on mulitple charts at same time?

Thanks Fifth!

fxgrm:
Will forward test it. Can you tell me what pairs and time frames you are using?

Can it be put on mulitple charts at same time?

Thanks Fifth!

if u want to know about pairs and settings , there are some people on forum who have more experience about it and they may answer better than me.

your second question , yes you can use it on multiple charts at the same time

Blessing Timbo

Here is the EA originally thought out by Rifo but programmed by Timbo...

Cucurucu

i understand there are a difference about these post and my live statements.

cucurucu:
24H a day. My PC is always on. I don't care about news with this EA. I never switch off this EA (or interfere in any other way). it is 100% automated.

Multiplier is 2, but when the account balance was around 14500, the initlot was 0.03 and the EA has a MaxLot function that will limit the lotsize to 25% of the account balance. So that sequence was: 0.03 0.06 0.12 0.24 0.48 0.96 1.92 3.62 (MaxLot=25%*14,500).

...as for the 280 pips move without retracements ... there are 26pips retracements on 22-24 nov (if you are talking about this period). Can you post the exact date(s) so I can check? I don't have much free time.

Don't be sorry. I'm glad to help the comunity. Bye.

ok

my live miniaccount open automatic for a balance of $3.700. open a lots=0.07 i cant change it

so the sequence was:

0.07 ; 0.14 ; 0.28 ; 0.56;; 1.00 ;; 1.00

2 times bad sequence only 1 and 1

i run v1min+v1min cucurucu EA

muchas gracias

che:
Cucurucu

i understand there are a difference about these post and my live statements.

ok

my live miniaccount open automatic for a balance of $3.700. open a lots=0.07 i cant change it

so the sequence was:

0.07 ; 0.14 ; 0.28 ; 0.56;; 1.00 ;; 1.00

2 times bad sequence only 1 and 1

i run v1min+v1min cucurucu EA

muchas gracias

The version you are running has an internal maximum lotsize of 1

ryanklefas:
I just reposted those versions over there.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Once again, if you think something should be further developed, then, please do post them over there.

modify this,

after the last order open, change the previous orders' TP similar to last order TP. Can i have different gap and different TP?

A method of Rifo's

Rifo,

When Your method goes 200 pips againts You, You have a minus of -21,304dollars on Your account. I can give proof if You want. Understand me, Rifo, that I am NOT againts martingale, I too, have my own way, that is 3,000 pips a month on 1 major, think of 5 of them. So, do You agree with me that You have a -21,304 when it goes 200 pips againts You? Take a look at this proof :

200 Pips againts You ( the equity )

Buy .10 lot = -200 ( Spread = 2 ) = -202

Buy .10 lots = -180 ( Spread = 2 ) = -182

Buy .20 lots = -160 ( Spread = 4 ) = -324

Buy .40 lots = -140 ( Spread = 8 ) = -568

Buy .80 lots = -120 ( Spread = 16 ) = -976

Buy 1.6 lots = -100 ( Spread = 32 ) = -1,632

Buy 3.2 lots = -80 ( Spread = 64 ) = -2,624

Buy 6.4 lots = -60 ( Spread = 128 ) = -3,968

Buy 1.28 lots = -40 ( Spread = 256 ) = -5,376

Buy 2.56 lots = -20 ( Spread = 512 ) = -5,632

But, You had on the sells, +180 total, not even close to helping You !!!

I calculated it when it did NOT YET return 1 level.

So, You grand total is :

There are times when the market goes more.......maybe 1 a year...but then it will burn everything You have!

So, what do You say about this...am I missing something..if so, can You tell me?

Also, on Your examples, You showed ONLY winners, not losers, also, You would lose a lot more....and You would actually lose money EVEN IF it returned 1 level with You becuase of SPREAD....

ALL OF YOUR EXAMPLES WERE WITHOUT CALCULTATING SPREADS.....WHICH IS MAYBE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN YOUR METHOD.....if I am wrong...can You please correct me, or maybe somebody else?

Also, for Your account to hold 8 levels, like You said, You need at least 1$,500 dollars on Your account? Not even close!

Listen......also you said You only need a mini account (and You calculated on a micro account ) on a 100:1 Leverage then Your CRAZY!!!That will only allow a VERY, VERYYYY small amout of lots on a $1,00 account!!!!!!!!!!

for examples 500:1 Leverage.......needs to hold.....

Total = 128 lots total!!!

THAT IS 128*23= $3,000 ACCOUNT!!!!!

IF IT S A 100:1 LEVERAGE ACCOUNT, YOU NEED $12,800 ACCOUNT!!!

Dan7974:
Listen......also you said You only need a mini account (and You calculated on a micro account ) on a 100:1 Leverage then Your CRAZY!!

DAN, I am glad your back

for your info I have tested this system on a 3 live accounts one of them is 50$ the market went 7 levels against me and still end up in profit.

don't forget there is leverage 1:400 and there is micro lot 0.01 and that play a rule more important than the spread.

You have a better idea please step in, but watch your language please.

huh

dan...

if you think i am crazy.. what about the others ? this thread has been developed into others two thread. that V1 and V2 and blessfifth..

just watch your language...