Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 29

testern:
Man, what is the point???

First, your test period is extremely short to derive any conclusion.

2nd, take a look at what gbpusd has did in your short testing time - you will see that it has not moved very far in comparison to what it can move.

3rd, your money management is awful. I see 3.2 lots on a $10k account - this is gambling!

As far as I see, your results are just luck - just luck that you have not blown that demo account yet!

Please try to analyse why you have some profit before making bold comments, because if you was trading this live with real money, with your setup now, you would be in the pipeline to take a huge loss.

i agree with ur statement... but have u go through all my post? if u read it carefully u would understand what i mean.... avoid ny sessions!!! coz most of the crazy move happened on NY sessions... worst come to worst... lets see what happen on 4th of march... suddenly cable dropped nearly 200pip without retracement... its out of NY session!!! OMG!!! but this EA handled it in a pretty way!!! this ea can be set with ur own desire... find ur optimum setting n u'll pass all the move with flying colors... all u need is enough margin for ur acc to open position according to step... and of course a good setting on specific pair... and becarefull with the multiplier.. coz some platform allows u to open up to 50 lots of trading only... so if u put the multiplier so high it would be bad coz it only can handle not more than 10 levels of step...

i'm not saying this is a holy grail ea... but with a good setting and a good mm u'll pass it with success... maybe u would say in this world nothing is possible to happen... i agree... maybe cable or greenback suddenly blown down or up to 1000pip in a minute.... OMG!!! the EA burst my acc!!! BUT...do you think ur manual trading would survive? if it does... then maybe its the same as u said... ITS UR LUCKY DAY!!!

so the conclusion is different ppl different style... theres pro and contra in manual or auto trading... so choose ur own style... make ur own decision...

no hard feelings on what i've said... for those who feel that way... i'm sorry...

good luck in ur trading.... peace!!!

for those who wanna tryout the ea here it is.... pls find ur optimum setting before u come out with conclusion....

these EA is inspired from 10p3 EA but i edited it so it blindly buy n sell.... so u got the clue!!! for anyone who want the source code of this ea u can have a look at 10p3 ea source code... but some modification has been made in this version...

any request just mail me at areeq69@yahoo.com

have fun....

Files:
evolution.ex4  12 kb
revolution.ex4  12 kb

To cucurucu,

Max position was 3.62 lots (8th trade) when the balance was 14,500$. The maximum number of open orders (on the same direction) was 8 and happened only this single time.

Do you run EA 24H a day? Do you take into account main news like NFP or FOMC, and switch off the EA for that time?

What is your multiplier, as if you double the position every time, the 8th trade would be 1,28 lot if you start from 0.01 lot?

And I might be wrong, but in November there was the move for about 280 pips wihout any retrace of 26 pips

Sorry for many questions, but your experience of trading with martingale EA is really important for me!

Regards!

To areeq69,

i agree with ur statement... but have u go through all my post? if u read it carefully u would understand what i mean.... avoid ny sessions!!! coz most of the crazy move happened on NY sessions... worst come to worst... lets see what happen on 4th of march... suddenly cable dropped nearly 200pip without retracement... its out of NY session!!! OMG!!! but this EA handled it in a pretty way!!! this ea can be set with ur own desire... find ur optimum setting n u'll pass all the move with flying colors... all u need is enough margin for ur acc to open position according to step... and of course a good setting on specific pair... and becarefull with the multiplier.. coz some platform allows u to open up to 50 lots of trading only... so if u put the multiplier so high it would be bad coz it only can handle not more than 10 levels of step...

i'm not saying this is a holy grail ea... but with a good setting and a good mm u'll pass it with success... maybe u would say in this world nothing is possible to happen... i agree... maybe cable or greenback suddenly blown down or up to 1000pip in a minute.... OMG!!! the EA burst my acc!!! BUT...do you think ur manual trading would survive? if it does... then maybe its the same as u said... ITS UR LUCKY DAY!!!

so the conclusion is different ppl different style... theres pro and contra in manual or auto trading... so choose ur own style... make ur own decision...

no hard feelings on what i've said... for those who feel that way... i'm sorry...

for those who wanna tryout the ea here it is.... pls find ur optimum setting before u come out with conclusion....

these EA is inspired from 10p3 EA but i edited it so it blindly buy n sell.... so u got the clue!!! for anyone who want the source code of this ea u can have a look at 10p3 ea source code... but some modification has been made in this version...

any request just mail me at areeq69@yahoo.com

have fun....

What pipstep and TP do you use while trading GBP?

what worries me most is those superspikes the brokers occasionally throw in for good measure. THey say that they're just technical glitches but I suspect it's intentional. Sure they have to refund a lot of people, but many accounts won't even notice it.

to trade this ea on cable, my minimum pipstep is 20... and make sure ur tp can cover all the losses on the previous level trade... and the multiplier on lot is not less than 1.6... otherwise u'll be closing ur trade levels in loss... for less volatile pair i think 10 pipstep with tp of 15 would be ok... but be aware.... 20 pipstep on gbp is covering only for 200pips move without 30 pip retrace... more than that....guess what will happen... as far i've seen... moves like that appears on early 2006... ... but still the settings can take moves like that and spared 1 more trade levels before it goes to max 50 lot trade if ur trading from 0.1 lot... here i mean its in mini acc.. 50 lot = 500,000 base currency. but watch out ur margin... make sure it is enough to open trades up tothe last step...if u wanna trade safer then add ur pipstep... but with more pipstep then big tp amount it'll have to take... teh more pipstep u add then te less profit u'll get... as long it came out with profit its ok for me... to find the good setting u just have to run a test on certain date that u think it'll kill ur acc... if ur setting can handle the movement and come out with profit then it'll be piece of cake in other occasion...

to be safer (i dont say it is safe)... yess... i just mean safer... trade these ea on less volatile pair... slow n steady... and try to avoid sessions that always make crazy moves...

i know a lot of ppl kinda hate this method of martingale but if u do it the right way the outcome is pretty impressive... this is my point of view...

pls dont condemn me.. just give a good advise if u think im wrong... for sure it'll be good not just for me but for all members in here...

peace for all!!! may god bless u and ur trading acc.... amen...

areeq69:

Hi areeq69,

I am not having a go at you for the sake of it, but trying to make you not lose live real money.

thanks

Hi Trader83

Trader83:
To cucurucu,

Do you run EA 24H a day? Do you take into account main news like NFP or FOMC, and switch off the EA for that time?

What is your multiplier, as if you double the position every time, the 8th trade would be 1,28 lot if you start from 0.01 lot?

And I might be wrong, but in November there was the move for about 280 pips wihout any retrace of 26 pips

Sorry for many questions, but your experience of trading with martingale EA is really important for me!

Regards!

24H a day. My PC is always on. I don't care about news with this EA. I never switch off this EA (or interfere in any other way). it is 100% automated.

Multiplier is 2, but when the account balance was around 14500, the initlot was 0.03 and the EA has a MaxLot function that will limit the lotsize to 25% of the account balance. So that sequence was: 0.03 0.06 0.12 0.24 0.48 0.96 1.92 3.62 (MaxLot=25%*14,500).

...as for the 280 pips move without retracements ... there are 26pips retracements on 22-24 nov (if you are talking about this period). Can you post the exact date(s) so I can check? I don't have much free time.

Don't be sorry. I'm glad to help the comunity. Bye.

4th week usd-cad.The step is the result of a 20 hours dsl breakdown on tuesday.Have added gbp-cad to my tests.

hbud

4th week usd-cad.The step is the result of a 20 hours dsl breakdown on tuesday.Have added gbp-cad to my tests.

Hi, hbud! Do you use default settings for Blessing on USD/CAD?

Multiplier is 2, but when the account balance was around 14500, the initlot was 0.03 and the EA has a MaxLot function that will limit the lotsize to 25% of the account balance. So that sequence was: 0.03 0.06 0.12 0.24 0.48 0.96 1.92 3.62 (MaxLot=25%*14,500).

Can you help, what variable in V1 and V2 influence the opening size of a position? If I open 300k account, it opens 0.5lot, if the account is 150k or 500k, it does not open any trade In the EXPERTS there is the message wich appears every second V1 EURUSD,H1: Spread=2; c=0... What the settings should be if I want the first position to be 0.1 or 1 lot?

...as for the 280 pips move without retracements ... there are 26pips retracements on 22-24 nov (if you are talking about this period). Can you post the exact date(s) so I can check? I don't have much free time.

I checked that period, there were 26 pips retracements, its ok!

Regards!