How to test 1 EA, on Multiple Currencies at once?

I am having a problem that I can not find because I can only test my EA on one currency at a time...

In real life I need it to run one EA on 4+ currencies at once... it is closing the wrong currency and using values from the wrong currency

Can anyone tell me how I can run my EA on more then one currency at a time during backtesting?

Thanks,

Matt

qtmspin:
I am having a problem that I can not find because I can only test my EA on one currency at a time...

In real life I need it to run one EA on 4+ currencies at once... it is closing the wrong currency and using values from the wrong currency

Can anyone tell me how I can run my EA on more then one currency at a time during backtesting?

Thanks,

Matt

It was asked already.

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173026

please keep the forums clean, try not to ask a question if its been asked

Forum is bery big and people can not find the right thread sometimes. That is why they are asking the same questions many times.

We have links' thread in elite section where all important things linked.

I think I should do the same for this public forum as well. It will help to avoid multiply questions which were replied many times already.

newdigital:
Forum is bery big and people can not find the right thread sometimes. That is why they are asking the same questions many times.

We have links' thread in elite section where all important things linked.

I think I should do the same for this public forum as well. It will help to avoid multiply questions which were replied many times already.

That is a very good idea. Sometimes I recall the title of a thread or post, but cannot find it when it when I do a search then it requires me to post something just to recall it under my account. Maybe should have a way for one to bookmark the link within their profile for easy cross reference.