Admin I cannot figure the change in forum

Since the layout of the form has changed I find things odd. When I now click a topic I don't get the last post, I have to search around in the top window.

I click on post reply and links and sometiimes nothing happens or I get an error message, also I find now I cannot download files I get an error, I am using Mozilla, is there any way I can display in the old format?

It is probably just me who doesn't know how to use it, but right now it is real inconvenient

Ok I just saw the message about server change, will explain some of my problems

same with me.. im use OPERA...Sometimes..its hard to quote reply others trader message..

As I know the settings of the forum became the same as it was in old server befoe some difficulties. Personally I am visiting more than 200 posts a day (may be more) and replying very often and I don't have this problem.

I see 'New Posts' from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and then open 'New Posts' links to see links to all new posts (even edited). Sometimes tere are more than 200 posts. All I need to to is to open the links/threads and re-fresh wenpage using re-fresh button (to get new posts visible) - otherwise I will see the old posts downloading from cache or temporarily internet folder.