Who knows good FOREX CHAT/TRADING ROOMS ? - page 6

chat rooms are useless. Too many people talking rubbish, and very hard to moderate.

Seems to be a lot of phony chat rooms around that offer non sense trading strategies for the "trading junkie." (AKA newbie traders)

I am pleased to announce I have something that we offer for people who want to learn how to REALLY trade, and trade consistently and profitably.

SwingTradeForex:
Seems to be a lot of phony chat rooms around that offer non sense trading strategies for the "trading junkie." (AKA newbie traders) I am pleased to announce I have something that we offer for people who want to learn how to REALLY trade, and trade consistently and profitably.

What exactly are you offering??

Free Trading Room

Hi guys, I'm starting a free trading room for the european session if anyone is interested. I feel that it will help me with consistency and community. As of now, I'm rather profitable.

The room is at fxtradingroom.tumblr.com

Thanks!

Cool, thanks for the information.

seantrade:
Cool, thanks for the information.

try free forex chat hereforex chat

seantrade:
I am an active member here learn to trade the market, it features a great price action discussion forum, although not a really a "chat room" per say.

I am also a member of LTTTM seantrade! Whats your screen name in there?

emcs^2:
I am also a member of LTTTM seantrade! Whats your screen name in there?

I don't want to give away that information on here. But here is a great article that Nial released the other day:

Are you a Trader or a Gambler?

you should not rely on chatroom to trade

most chatroom or active chatter use FIBO or simple MA100 MA200

so those are quite simple method, here , you got much more advance indicator -- less than 85% of your usual entry will result in loss, so you have to identify which 5% of the day, when you enter , you shall win -- why forex so hard --- to illustrate it , you can identify , few very good, no worry entry opportunity in last 2 day, and see the percentage of candle from the whole day, then you know my statistic is correct

xx3xxx:
you should not rely on chatroom to trade

most chatroom or active chatter use FIBO or simple MA100 MA200

100% agree with this. Chat rooms are a waste of time.