Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 22

Nomura:
Mr. Zeman,

Sorry for I am stupid but I am not lazy. I think I have read most threads about Dolly, Isakas and CatRX50 in this forum. I am lost in indicators due to cross references. It would be grateful if you can show me the road which "STEP MA NINA" you refered to.

Thanks in advance.

Nomura.

Please checkout Zeman's thread for more information. Basically, the Nina is used as further confirmation as to be on the right ide of the trade.

Nomura:
Mr. Zeman,

Sorry for I am stupid but I am not lazy. I think I have read most threads about Dolly, Isakas and CatRX50 in this forum. I am lost in indicators due to cross references. It would be grateful if you can show me the road which "STEP MA NINA" you refered to.

Thanks in advance.

Nomura.

in every post byt the Zeman in the last line there is a link to download his system, anyhow click here to download it

Nomura:
Mr. Zeman,

Thanks in advance.

Nomura.

Thats ok.. Millions starts with cent...

nina_stepma_1_custom3.mq4

Lost in Indicators

et phonehome 2 & MiniMe ,

Thanks for your advice.

Mr. Zeman

Thanks for your prompt action.

Have good trading to all !

Nomura

hey Zeman

Its Awesome ! ... Thanks a Tonne ! for ur kind Sharing of this Excellent pipping System i just need to share Fibopivot V3 a bit modified have a look its gr8 for ISAKAS follower . hope u liek it

Thanks to ANCOLL ZEMAN and MINIME .. you guys ! r doing a gr8 job

Files:
ikas.gif  30 kb
box1.jpg  35 kb
box2.jpg  30 kb
box3.jpg  32 kb
box4.jpg  41 kb

DIN_Kuskus_EA_v2.0

Here is the newest version of the EA.

I have added switches to test the new additions. The defaults seem to work best so far.

I already ran a backtest on the GBPUSD to determine what works best.

Other currency pairs might need different values.

I ran a test with Accelerator based on HMA and it did not help so I removed the code.

I am attaching the trend indicator HMA3 in case it got lost in the shuffle.

I still have not tested the trailing stops.

I run all my backtest from Aug 20 because I have 1 minute data from that date.

I also run the backtest on 1 minute timeframe for more accurat results.

Results look OK but I am still concerned about the drawdown. The size is partly due to using money management.

I used a starting balance of $10,00 for backtesting.

The result shows drawdown of 31% with a profit of $30,000.

Trading 1 lot reduces drawdown to 13% but also reduced profit to $16,000.

The next version will add the idea from TriplePlay. I noticed that many of the trades reach Take Profit at 50 pips. This is a perfect setup for triple play.

If you are not familiar with this idea here is explanation.

You enter the primary trade.

When the trade is up 10 pips you enter a second trade with a take profit of 20 pips.

When you are up 20 pips on the first trade you enter a third trade with a take profit of 12 pips.

The money management for this strategy involves trading 1 ubit for the primary trade, 2 units for the second trade and 3 units for the 3rd trade.

I modified this to use a different percentage to trade for the primary and secondary trades and with the multipliers as inputs.

Starting with $1000 causes problems with this method without the change in value for the multipliers.

Starting above $3000 can use the basic strategy.

FYI I do not use stop orders. Everything is handled internal to the EA. All the broker will see is a new market order being placed.

As mentioned earlier, this is based on a post re: making 100 pips on a 30 pip move.

Robert

Files:

MrPip:
Here is the newest version of the EA.

I have added switches to test the new additions. The defaults seem to work best so far.

I already ran a backtest on the GBPUSD to determine what works best.

Other currency pairs might need different values.

I ran a test with Accelerator based on HMA and it did not help so I removed the code.

I am attaching the trend indicator HMA3 in case it got lost in the shuffle.

I still have not tested the trailing stops.

I run all my backtest from Aug 20 because I have 1 minute data from that date.

I also run the backtest on 1 minute timeframe for more accurat results.

Results look OK but I am still concerned about the drawdown. The size is partly due to using money management.

I used a starting balance of $10,00 for backtesting.

The result shows drawdown of 31% with a profit of $30,000.

Trading 1 lot reduces drawdown to 13% but also reduced profit to $16,000.

The next version will add the idea from TriplePlay. I noticed that many of the trades reach Take Profit at 50 pips. This is a perfect setup for triple play.

If you are not familiar with this idea here is explanation.

You enter the primary trade.

When the trade is up 10 pips you enter a second trade with a take profit of 20 pips.

When you are up 20 pips on the first trade you enter a third trade with a take profit of 12 pips.

The money management for this strategy involves trading 1 ubit for the primary trade, 2 units for the second trade and 3 units for the 3rd trade.

I modified this to use a different percentage to trade for the primary and secondary trades and with the multipliers as inputs.

Starting with $1000 causes problems with this method without the change in value for the multipliers.

Starting above $3000 can use the basic strategy.

FYI I do not use stop orders. Everything is handled internal to the EA. All the broker will see is a new market order being placed.

As mentioned earlier, this is based on a post re: making 100 pips on a 30 pip move.

Robert

Thanks Robert!

I do trying. Please, can you attach your backtest file?