Very Profitable Heiken-Ashi System - page 3

timbobo:
If you start so low you'll never get funds. What the point to trade if your outcome is couple bucks per day only?

Do you realize that if you make only a "couple bucks per day" that you have moved from the 95% who lose in Forex trading to the 5% who win? Most forex traders know that if they can get a system that consistently makes them, on average, a couple bucks per day that they can then increase leverage and capital and soon be making millions.

timbobo:
General idea about that indicator - Heiken Ashi smoothed. It looks great on history but in real-time testing it is very slow, it can show you all trends but it will do it too late...

What indicator would you suggest then?

mikejody:
Do you realize that if you make only a "couple bucks per day" that you have moved from the 95% who lose in Forex trading to the 5% who win? Most forex traders know that if they can get a system that consistently makes them, on average, a couple bucks per day that they can then increase leverage and capital and soon be making millions.

Using Martingale you can not increase leverage as the price for the 10th order will hit the sky.

I don't want to move to any group of Forex trading, I just want to get enough to leave my job. Couple bucks per day are not enough for that. Increasing leverage you increase risk, probably my level of risk in trading not so high as yours.

mikejody:
What indicator would you suggest then?

If I could know.............................................

Many indicators look great on history, it would be perfect paper backtest, but in real-time test you see as they are too slow or re-paint themself.

Look here - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174813

Fantastic indicator, millions on paper backtestand and nothing in real trade.

You even don't need EA to see that - just start any EA in MT in visual mode, put your iindicator and you'll see how it's going.

So I keep walking, looking, thinking...

Soultrader:
2. the bigger the drawdown the better my system works - thats because of a very clever money management strategy which i cannot reveal.

LOL!

The greatest joke I've ever heard. That system with "clever money management" will show fantastic performance just after margin call.

I don't want to move to any group of Forex trading, I just want to get enough to leave my job. Couple bucks per day are not enough for that. Increasing leverage you increase risk, probably my level of risk in trading not so high as yours.

LOL!

The greatest joke I've ever heard. That system with "clever money management" will show fantastic performance just after margin call.

I gave up my job years ago to trade you arsehole so if anyone is LOL it's me at you. I make more in a day that you do in a year so if you do want to learn how to survive in this game then show some respect for those who have managed it.

There are only a few people on here out of the hundreds that are members who could help you to attain your goal and a lack of respect for them will do you no favors at all.

Soultrader:
make more in a day that you do in a year so if you do want to learn how to survive in this game then show some respect for those who have managed it.

You talk too much for real trader. Probably you leave the school and use your father's comp to make your funny web-pages. Your words are nothing. Can you prove them? Profitable strategy would be enough.

timbobo:
Expert to use with the abovementioned indicator. I'm sorry but with your settings it lose money on any timeframe.

Expert works with single order fixed lot and does not use Martingale money management. Use it just to test the general idea.

This strategy makes only 40% profitable orders. It means that random entering to the market will be more succesfull than using this strategy.

Hi, timbobo, can you help us to include the Martingale money management in your ea. It might help us to prove in backtesting weither it works or not in doubling the lots each day of any loosing trades.

ruparaw:
Hi, timbobo, can you help us to include the Martingale money management in your ea. It might help us to prove in backtesting weither it works or not in doubling the lots each day of any loosing trades.

Here it is updated version with Martingale. Your starting deposit should be 100K.

The second one is Martingale Power - just buying, no any indicators, nothing, just buy-buy-buy with SL=TP=100 and Martingale money management. With starting deposit 100K and lot 1 you could double your money for two last years on JPYUSD and lose everything on EURUSD.

timbobo:
Here it is updated version with Martingale. Your starting deposit should be 100K. The second one is Martingale Power - just buying, no any indicators, nothing, just buy-buy-buy with SL=TP=100 and Martingale money management. With starting deposit 100K and lot 1 you could double your money for two last years on JPYUSD and lose everything on EURUSD.

Martingale Power . Anybody run it in real ac before?, no indicator, no nothing just keep trading ...anyway thnks for your help timbobo, looking at the GBPUSD Heiken indicator trend the 4h time frame was looking very good pattern. I am thinking of why dont we just buy during the blue colour start and stop during the red coming and open the sell order, once the blue coming then closed the sell order then again open the buy arder , if you dont mind can you help me to write such ea please.(with a trailing stop would be much better).

from the trend it shown sometimes it take about 4 days in GBPUSD in the same colour and the pips was more the 100, thats can cover for only some of the wrong order made.

ruparaw:
I am thinking of why dont we just buy during the blue colour start and stop during the red coming and open the sell order, once the blue coming then closed the sell order then again open the buy arder , if you dont mind can you help me to write such ea please.(with a trailing stop would be much better).

It does not work. This indicator is too slow. It looks great on history but signals too late. Also it can change colour of the bar while it is in progress. I tried this idea. That was the first I'd done after making EA for mikejody's original idea. Just start any EA in visual mode and put that indicator over the graph - you'll see it youself.