Anyone knows VX.v2 EA? - page 2

et_phonehome_2:
If the EA is free, why should I pay someone to trade it for me? I presume you will trade with discretion, and be sure to filter any false moves. You will not charge me if the trade fails, but will charge me when it wins..... If I lose $1000, then its best if you subtract $1000 from the commission. I don't need someone to trade for me, I even see these forex sites and signal sites which provide managed accounts, I can say that the performance posted sucks and they call themselves professional traders.....

Well said

In one thread of the Commercial Systems they were advertising to subscribe to their services for signals. The signals which took them a week to make on many trades, I did it in one trade in two days with much more PIPs. The sticker is that my post got deleted when I had pointed this out in the thread....

aegis:
http://www.archertrading.net/estore Looks like the site is down for maintenance right now.

The site is down period. We no longer sell EA's. We did so to establish a name and wanted to keep them within a small group of people. I may have continued, but the headache to profit ratio wasn't there. There is no money in selling EA's. It was just to build a name. The real money is in account management. That was out goal, and it has been accomplished. We will still support all current clients, but as of the 1st of the year we will take on no new ones. I just don't have the time.

aegis:
I asked the creator of the VX.v2 EA a few questions about it almost a month ago and have not received a reply. However, people who have bought it have told me to be prepared for large floating drawdowns. It's likely just a modified version of the many martingale-type EAs floating around these forums.

It employs a martingale aspect, although it is nothing like anything posted here. Why do I know? I designed it.

et_phonehome_2:
In one thread of the Commercial Systems they were advertising to subscribe to their services for signals. The signals which took them a week to make on many trades, I did it in one trade in two days with much more PIPs. The sticker is that my post got deleted when I had pointed this out in the thread....

I'm not sure if you're referring to Archer Signals or not, but there was a signal servece launched using that name. We have The Archer Group, Archer Traindg, and Archer Fund Management. I toyed with the idea of a signal service once as archersignals.com/net/org are all mine. I'm not sure what the other guys site is.

If you weren't referring to me then cool. I just wanted to let people know that I am nor the aforementioned companies are affiliated with the current Archer Signals. Since I have the sites, I may, but again, right now... just no time.

Bofatron Saurosoffus:
Actually all of your 8 or 9 EA you sold are just doctored up copies of 10Pt3 or Fx-Expert Fx-EA with some extra display vars you added to try and make them look cool and smart. All are dangeruos acct. killers. Why or how do I know? Guess. Lol.

Errrmm... why and how do you know?!

Bofatron Saurosoffus:
Actually all of your 8 or 9 EA you sold are just doctored up copies of 10Pt3 or Fx-Expert Fx-EA with some extra display vars you added to try and make them look cool and smart. All are dangeruos acct. killers. Why or how do I know? Guess. Lol.

Wrong. And ask FX-Expert where he got his code. We've gone round and round with this. He stole it off of a forum I was developing it publicly in. I've decpmpiled his work and it is in fact mine. He won't dispute this. I can post the emails if you'd like.

davidke20:
Errrmm... why and how do you know?!

He doesn't. And apparently anything with martingale money management or dollar cost averaging becomes 10points3 in most peoples minds. It's an uneducated but not uncomommon train of thought.

BTW ever seen the code for DLM 1.2 and 1.3? See the references to techinvest in there? I wonder how those got in there... and on Alejandro's own site? Think I might have worked with him?

I swear, it seems like when you do something for profit that works (aside from those who get greedy or are not intelligent enough to employ them correctly) everyone likes to throw stones.

Again, I'll keep doing what I do and you keep doing what you do. It's my new favorite saying because while I'm not here to brag, I'm now in a place in life that only 18 months ago was only a dream.

TechniVest,

Where can I see the perfomance of your managed accounts?

Mangman

techinvest:
He doesn't. And apparently anything with martingale money management or dollar cost averaging becomes 10points3 in most peoples minds. It's an uneducated but not uncomommon train of thought.

BTW ever seen the code for DLM 1.2 and 1.3? See the references to techinvest in there? I wonder how those got in there... and on Alejandro's own site? Think I might have worked with him?

I swear, it seems like when you do something for profit that works (aside from those who get greedy or are not intelligent enough to employ them correctly) everyone likes to throw stones.

Again, I'll keep doing what I do and you keep doing what you do. It's my new favorite saying because while I'm not here to brag, I'm now in a place in life that only 18 months ago was only a dream.

Been read all your posts this morning, you seems genuine. Congrates on found out the holy grail. By the way, have you check out Pelele79's thread, his robot seems work the same way.:D Good tradings

Regards,

David