Forex signal generator - page 5

Oh, I forgt to mention in my above post my take profit and stop losses that I am using.

gbp/usd = TP of 20, Stop of 30

eur/usd = TP of 15, Stop of 30

eur/jpy = TP of 15 stop of 30

gbp/jpy = TP of 25, Stop of 40

I am testing these numbers and may in the future change my TP and Stop of these currencies.

heelooo quickdraw, seems you have good result with this little toy

the point is, everyone can make their own signal in every pair, even in the stock market or comodity with this little tools. this calculation I believe already use a long long ago and still rock till now,

so it's should be no prob to use it with another pair, but it will lead to personal money management setting and trading style

my blog is just an example and little inspiration how simple toys can bring pip than many complicated indicator out there, so you have learn and try to suit to your trading style and you have to make a plan,

when forex trading is a fun thing to do, then no hard days anymore, you will love monday and begin hate sunday

that's what I call daily trading plan

1. determine the time to analyst market and enter the market

2. the best OHLC data that match to your time zone

3. how much u will take the profit

4. how much SL you can afford

5. what EMA34 say??? play with her in H1

6. what's the news today??? make shure it will guide the price movement

7. order type (pending/direct)

8. execute and trade the plan

9. enjoy your daily life and do not starring at the screen for whole days

10. check your result

uppss, don't forget to test it on papper trading first until you find your trading style with this toys

Generator

Hi,

thanks for code for generator.

Good luck today.

Whats you think today Pivot up or down?

gatowman

your welcome gatowman

my sexy EMA34 tell that GBP play ground above the pivot

My trading plan today buy GBP at BUY A

So I can use your forex signal generator on your website to make the buy and sell signals for ALL the other currencies? Or do I need to make a special generator for each currency? Forgive me if it sounds like a stupid question. I am just trying to know for sure about what I need to do.

Also, do you take a trade anytime it reaches your buy or sell signal price? (even during Asian session?) Or do you only take a trade during the European/London session?

you don't need to make a new one, this one is suite for all. the critical point is HLC data or high low close, because in the spot market that running 24 hours a day, we'll have any different HLC data, in my project I use FXDD HLC data. because the opening time is suit to my biologic time. I don't like to trade at 2am late night:)

I use this tolls since last november 2006 and have good result on london market (maybe because the biggest volume there) but you can always experiment to suite yourself, like I said before, I do this 10 easy step

1. determine the time to analyst market and enter the market

2. the best OHLC data that match to your time zone

3. how much u will take the profit

4. how much SL you can afford

5. what EMA34 say??? play with her in H1

6. what's the news today??? make shure it will guide the price movement

7. order type (pending/direct)

8. execute and trade the plan

9. enjoy your daily life and do not starring at the screen for whole days

10. check your result

just my 2 cent, all critic are welcome

paijolopez:
your welcome gatowman

my sexy EMA34 tell that GBP play ground above the pivot

My trading plan today buy GBP at BUY A

Today closed profit 20pips at 22.20WIB (GMT+7)

Trend????

Good Morning P,

what you meen to trade today,

buy or sell???

Thanks

gatowman

heelo gatowman,

I can't enter forex TSD this morning, dont know why, maybe they have over visitor here

today I've already close +20pip selling GBP at sell A, here

you can look at my daily trading plan to see what I'm doing everyday, daily updated between 12.00WIB - 14.00WIB(GMT+7)

Quickdraw:
Paijo, I noticed you have a "Buy 1" and "Buy 2" on your Forex Generator. Why is it your Daily Strategy recommendation on some days has it where you recommend the Buy 1 entry and on other days your recommendation is the Buy 2 entry? In fact, why do you have the two different entrys and not just one? I really like your Forex Generator. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about it so it will help with my decisions on taking the trades.

I always look at H1 for trend(I'm intraday), choose the nearest pair with the area at the time, for the clear example look at my daily trading plan (I use FXDD high low close data)

and don't forget to analyst today news, news plays important role in this strategy