Forex signal generator - page 45

furious_angel:
might have been closed early for nfp.. you might want to confirm that.. i would have close early also..

It was closed early for NFP. That is not a system trade though. The system does not say to close early for news.

He called this one outside the rules of his system.

billbss:
It was closed early for NFP. That is not a system trade though. The system does not say to close early for news. He called this one outside the rules of his system.

Hi billbss, nice to meet you here

A clear early warning from me here (posted 10 hours before NFP)

AUG 3 NFP EARLY WARNING

and looks like someone forget to read about it

paijolopez:
Hi billbss, nice to meet you here

A clear early warning from me here (posted 10 hours before NFP)

AUG 3 NFP EARLY WARNING

and looks like someone forget to read about it

You're confirming what I said.

It was a discretionary call. Your system rules say nothing about "early warnings" nor do they say to close out early on NFP day.

I think it was a wise move, but it was not part of your system rules.

The system is good. It has a great track record, as is.

My only point is that the results should reflect what the system itself is capable of and not discretionary calls on your part.

billbss:
I can no longer vouch for the integrity of his posted results.

He is starting to mix his discretionary calls in with the actual system results.

He did this last Friday. The system, as he always trades it, lost 30 pips.

He claimed -11 pips.

Bulbs,

He shows "DAILY20PIP.COM ADVICE : CLOSE TRADE BEFORE NF DATA RELEASE" however I made my 20. I use IBFX and I split the difference between the #'s that come from FXDD & IBFX.

The results are back like they should be.

I commend Mr. Lopez. He's giving, for free, one of the best systems I've seen anywhere.

Frank Forex:
Bulbs, He shows "DAILY20PIP.COM ADVICE : CLOSE TRADE BEFORE NF DATA RELEASE" however I made my 20. I use IBFX and I split the difference between the #'s that come from FXDD & IBFX.

Mr Frank Forex you dont split the differance you adjusted your chart to be within one pip of fxdd

billbss:
The results are back like they should be. I commend Mr. Lopez. He's giving, for free, one of the best systems I've seen anywhere.

Thanks BillB, Let's Improve this easy system into more stable and profitable system

Yes it is really hard and almost impossible made rules to rule the market, but together we can

Daily result Thursday 9 AUG 2007

BUY LIMIT GBP/USD at(B)2.0349

take profit 2.0369

stoploss 2.0319

DAILY20PIP ADVICE : BULLISH MARKET AHEAD

SIGNAL VALID FROM 6.00 am - 5.00 pm D20P trading time

CLOSE LOSS -30 pips

Daily result Friday 10 AUG 2007

SELL STOP GBP/USD at(A)2.0256

take profit 2.0236

stoploss 2.0286

DAILY20PIP ADVICE : BEARISH MARKET AHEAD