Forex signal generator - page 33

gatowman:
Hi paijolopez,

hi all,

sorry, but the EA doesnt works by me, whats happend?

Can somebody help me??

Thanks

Gatowman

I have the same issue, its known problem which Proverb had asked in another thread. A broker will not allow you to put in a pending order if the price specified is not x-number of PIPs away from the current price.

Since I'm not familiar with mq4 language, I hope proverb can help us with how to use this EA in proper way

I have not gone anywhere. I am just trying to figure out a work around until the code can be modified by the original programer to deal with the broaker 5 pip spread requirment.

I will continue to brain storm a solution and will post here and on your main forum since I like your strategy and really want this to work.

Hi proverbs, thanks for your hard works, we really apreciated that, Just ask me everything you need to know about how this strategy should work

It seems that if the market trends too well, it would be hard to catch the entry point whether it be level 1 or level 2. Last night, just entering the values into the calculator, price had already moved way beyond the entry price during the Asian session. I had felt it was not going to come back down to hit it. Better safe than sorry....

I am not sure about this but from what I have observed so far I think this strategy works best in a chop/ranging market. If the market is trending like it has been so far this week you are most likely to only catch a small chunk of the trend.

This strategy combined with some good knowlege of TA could possibly give us an edge in both market conditions. This is something I am working on with the use of trendlines.

to quote proverbs (so to speak..!) in another thread...

"...yup that is what my previous post addresses. your broker will more than likely require you to enter a position 5 pips before the current price. if I set the active and prepare both to 0 the EA will work but the broker will reject the order because it does not follow their rules. just set the prepare for the buy stop and the sell stop to 5 or 6 and see if that acts as a work round till we can have the programmer set an instant execution instead of a pending order if the prepare and activate are set to 0.

hope this helps as a work around."

I am also testing the following configuration so price action triggers the buy order and not the Bid price which is 3 pips early.

extern string TradeHours = "_______________________";

extern bool UseHourTrade = true; // Time filter

extern int FromHourTrade = 6; // start trading on this hour

extern int ToHourTrade = 17; // end trading on this hour

extern string BuyStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string BuyStop_TrendName = "BUY Level 1";//BuyStop

extern int BuyStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int BuyStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double BuyStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int BuyStop_StepActive = 3;

extern int BuyStop_StepPrepare = 3;

extern string SellStop_Trend_Info = "_______________________";

extern string SellStop_TrendName = "SELL Level 1";//SellStop

extern int SellStop_TakeProfit = 20;

extern int SellStop_StopLoss = 30;

extern double SellStop_Lot = 0.1;

extern int SellStop_StepActive = 0;

extern int SellStop_StepPrepare = 6;

Give both configurations a try and lets see what gives us the best results.

Drivefast:
I am not sure about this but from what I have observed so far I think this strategy works best in a chop/ranging market. If the market is trending like it has been so far this week you are most likely to only catch a small chunk of the trend. This strategy combined with some good knowlege of TA could possibly give us an edge in both market conditions. This is something I am working on with the use of trendlines.

Here the Methode to enter the market taken from daily20pip forum:

Since daily20pip project start at DEC 2006, We have discover so many good methode to enter the market with this system, Now I will announce that we have 2 option in this daily20pip system:

-First "Follow The Signal"- this is the methode I use to make daily signal with FOREX SIGNAL GENERATOR (it must have done before London market open right?) so I have to read the chart long before market open, this is what I have do, I look the position against the pivot point position at opening day. if it go south i will go short and vice versa, This can predict about 60% market movement, This one will give you more safe in trade but Less in result (This works well on sideway/Ranging market)

-Second "Create your own"- FOREX SIGNAL GENERATOR Standard methode with daily20pip GBP_filter trading rules, price cross above the filter then go BUY and sell when price cross bellow GBP_filter at 6 am GMT. This one have more aggresive trading style, it give you more chance to enter the trade but also give you more risk, this ones can predict about 70% of market movement, but it will give you more risk (like whipsaw movement for example). This one the methode you looking of, because you have decission to control your trade and not just follow daily signal, it's always better to mastered this daily20pip strategy and make your own trading. (This works well in trending/breakout Market)

Just like 'Dolly" system