Forex signal generator - page 31

ToroWinner:
Paijolopez, Thanks for share your system. Would you like to post how many in pips the profit/loss of your system during this month?

Hi Torowinner, you can check my daily trading result HERE

you must known that my forex signal generator and my daily free signal have diferent point of view, the first one is a tools to help trader identify daily price area with very simple way, while others is my daily trading plan so I can stick with it and make my own dicipline, I use FXDD MT4 chart and my best trading time is on europe/london market(the biggest volume on all trading time)

happy pip hunting

Horaayy, finally I have passed the 6 month beta phase (since DEC 06) and this simple strategy already giving me +730 pips (in average +120pips per month) from 71 winning trade (+1420 pips) and 23 Loss in trade (-690 pips) with no Loss result in every month

This strategy are Live tested under my Micro account (I use $100 as starting margin in micro 0.01 Lot per trade) and already give me more than 10% profit on each month, Now I will start using this on my Mini 0.1 Lot for 3 month before I jump into forex 1 Lot account

I Hope this simple strategy can be usefull as an alternate tools for fx trader to get more +pips

DEC 2006

WIN 14

LOSS 2

PROFIT +220 pips

JAN 2007

WIN 13

LOSS 6

PROFIT +80 pips

FEB 2007

WIN 10

LOSS 4

PROFIT +80 pips

MAR 2007

WIN 14

LOSS 4

PROFIT +160 pips

APR 2007

WIN 9

LOSS 4

PROFIT +60 pips

MAY 2007

WIN 11

LOSS 3

PROFIT +130 pips

Hi proverb, I will try the EA, you have do a great work can I share it on daily20pip forum?

Daily result Friday 1 JUN 2007

BUY STOP GBP/USD at(A)1.9804

take profit 1.9824

stoploss 1.9774

CLOSE LOSS -30 pips at 12.31 pm GMT

sure. I tried but could not add it as an attachment to your forum. Give it a try and lets see how it works. I will watch your forum too to see if others have ideas that I might be able to figure out how to modify in or out.

My programing skill can only deconstruct and modify what already exists so hopefully we will not find big problems during our testing that we can not get around.

James

Note: We will need to look at the best settings for when to prepare the order since the order activate will happen on the buy and sell line.

Congrats and Thanks

Congratulations to paijo on developing a profitable system, and thank you for sharing it so freely.

Many thanks as well to proverbs for the EA.

Great strategy! Average of 120pips or so a month is plenty enough to build a nice income.

I bet over time we can all make this strategy even more profitable.

One of the things I like most about this system is that it give you a good idea of what direction the trade will go (long/short).

Paijolopez: you are much appreciated. THANKS SO MUCH!

paijolopez:

DEC 2006

WIN 14

LOSS 2

PROFIT +220 pips

JAN 2007

WIN 13

LOSS 6

PROFIT +80 pips

FEB 2007

WIN 10

LOSS 4

PROFIT +80 pips

MAR 2007

WIN 14

LOSS 4

PROFIT +160 pips

APR 2007

WIN 9

LOSS 4

PROFIT +60 pips

MAY 2007

WIN 11

LOSS 3

PROFIT +130 pips

proverbs:
Here is an EA I modified that should work with this method. It is the Trendmeleaveme EA and I set it to trigger off the attached indicatior.

The only manual settings you will need to do each day is set the EA to "Only long position" or "Only short position" depending on the strategy rules for that day.

If you set to "both Long and Short Position" it will setup trades in both directions for that day.

Enjoy.

This is the indicator.

This is the EA.

Thanks Proverbs...

paijolopez:
Hi Torowinner, you can check my daily trading result HERE

Cool...... Simple and +$