The Simba Con Man - page 11

Dabella

dabella:
Excelent analysis Pippt! thanks.

I am comparing your conman readings with mine and i find a big difference.

Yesterday your conman at Daily chart is showing a value of 5.xxx (starting the uptrend). Mine is showing a value of 32.xxx and is actually flat at the top of the chart meaning a change of trend to the upside on the next days.

Notice that in all other time-frames (H4, H1 and M15) my conman chart agrees with yours.

Can i have a bad setting or something?

Daniel.

This is a problem created by the different data stream providers everyone has,and their related tfs beginning and ending depending on the different timezones..it is a mess..and we have to live with it

I have this same problem,since I have several MT4 platforms installed in different computers in different geographical locations with data from different suppliers...Please post your 1D ConMan pic

Regards

Simba

Kappari

kappari:
First of all thanks for you & keep on your efforts ,

i've a problem with the indicator ,

i downloaded it to the bath D:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators,

but it always diapear when i restart metatrade ,

can you help me

Hi Kappari,

I will try ,though at the moment I don`t know how..;)

What exactly dissappears when you restart MT4 ?The red conman line?The indicator from your folder?

Please inform

Simba

Interesting Eurjpy

Take a look at the pics below..interesting..

If EURJPY can break the Chandelier 1h in max 4/5 hours it can be an interesting pair

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Kappari,

I will try ,though at the moment I don`t know how..;)

What exactly dissappears when you restart MT4 ?The red conman line?The indicator from your folder?

Please inform

Simba

hi SIMBA,

the indicator itself disappears from the folder ,

Kappari

kappari:
hi SIMBA, the indicator itself disappears from the folder ,

Hi Kappari,

Wow..I don`t know the reason..try to download it to MT4/experts /indicators while you have your MT4 closed..then,once done,try to open it ..hope this helps..please inform

Simba

GBPUSD - 15 m Chart update

Today GBPUSD has made a reversal. Thinking a little after this occurence, it was possible to forecast GBPUSD reversal, since yesterday EURUSD and USDCHF reversed their tendency and they were not followed by GBPUSD. USD was loosing is strengh and if it continues as happened today morning something must happen to GBPUSD... and it goes UP.

Previous 4H cycles was closed, price is well above 4H SATL and SATL is going up.

But from 4H and 1H charts it's not possible to establish a well define Price target area to this new up movement. From 1H chart we can see and project it in space and time at a higher zone. Where is more difficult to say at the moment.

For the moment you can see 15M chart. The price target was accomplished. Let's hope price retrace to get a better price entry.

Good trades!

Files:
gbpusd15m.gif  18 kb

Pippt

Pippt:
Today GBPUSD has made a reversal. Thinking a little after this occurence, it was possible to forecast GBPUSD reversal, since yesterday EURUSD and USDCHF reversed their tendency and they were not followed by GBPUSD. USD was loosing is strengh and if it continues as happened today morning something must happen to GBPUSD... and it goes UP.

Previous 4H cycles was closed, price is well above 4H SATL and SATL is going up.

But from 4H and 1H charts it's not possible to establish a well define Price target area to this new up movement. From 1H chart we can see and project it in space and time at a higher zone. Where is more difficult to say at the moment.

For the moment you can see 15M chart. The price target was accomplished. Let's hope price retrace to get a better price entry.

Good trades!

Hi Pipt,

Take care ..this is not so.. the price move starts lower..so the target is 1.9690+- 29..see pic

Simba

Files:

interesting(at least for me ) analysis

Hi All,

please take a look at the pics..

AUDUSD..Interesting Sell AT 0.7870

AUDJPY..Interesting BUY AT 92.90.......

......SO,what is the conclusion for USDJPY? 92.90/0.7870 = 118.05 Interesting buy area...

..And what does the projection says for USDJPY? It says 118.55 Interesting buy area..but the magenta line is still far away and the extrapolation is too early,so,analyzing audusd,and audjpy helps us in getting additional info about potential reversal range..will probably be in the 118.00/50 area..Probably

Simba

A question of interpretation

Hi Simba,

Since last night I bought using Simbasystem USDJPY.

I would like to have your opinion about cycles on the 1H chart that I am attaching with this post.

On that chart you can see:

Magenta line: Mavg 35 (-17)

Red line: Mavg 52 (-25)

Green line: Mavg 69 (-34)

Question one: as you can see the magenta line crosses the red line two times. That means two cycles in the same move? How do you calculate the price target?

Question two: do you use another cycle calculation using for instance the cross of the red line with the green line?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Pippt

Files:
gbpusd_1h_1.gif  13 kb

Pippt

Pippt:
Hi Simba,

Since last night I bought using Simbasystem USDJPY.

I would like to have your opinion about cycles on the 1H chart that I am attaching with this post.

On that chart you can see:

Magenta line: Mavg 35 (-17)

Red line: Mavg 52 (-25)

Green line: Mavg 69 (-34)

Question one: as you can see the magenta line crosses the red line two times. That means two cycles in the same move? How do you calculate the price target?...When this happens,at it does happen fairly often,it means that the shorter term cycles are absolutely dominated by the higher length ones..and the interesting thing is that now you can project that the final cross will,PROBABLY, be either in the middle of the 2 first crosses or at the farthest away one,in this case the upper one

Question two: do you use another cycle calculation using for instance the cross of the red line with the green line?.. The most important thing is to project the cross of the slowest centered sma,and all the other smas you use are for you to be able to get a peek at where this cross is supposed to be so that you can,in time,project a fairly accurate top or bottom area

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Pippt

Hi Pippt,

Please see above ,in red,my comments

Congratulations for your usdjpy trade....;)

Simba