Perky:
this is a multi composite simba

WARNING!!!!!!

this may jam your puter!!

if it does tyou would have to close your meta4 then find the indicators

folder and delete the ex4 and mq4 fiiles

Hi Perky,

Thanks a lot..

You know what,I took a look at your "composite 3" code and tried to do one myself(for 7 tfs),I did,and I attach it below,if you have time and can take a look at my modifications..just for my learning..it works,and probably is very similar to yours..my conclusions after several hours of checking:

1-You are right,very hard on computer,sometimes the drawing blocks itself(the last points of the cycle become a line unless refreshed)

2-I prefer your composite 3 version,it gives you enough cycle adding to be sensitive and it gives you enough "detaching" to filter the trend..see pic

Sorry for not having informed you that i did it,avoiding duplication ,but the fact is that since my version was so hard on computer..i was crossing my fingers waiting for yours..;)

Perky,Thanks a lot again

Regards

Simba

Perky

Hi Perky,

Sorry to bother you again..

I have tried to do a color version-upslope in blue,downslope in red- of your composite 3 indicator,but it doesn`t work well..it appears blue and just paints a red 0 line..

I am not a programmer,just a tweaker(and it seems that a bad one..;) ),so,if you could just take a look at the code and correct my mistakes..please

Thanks

Simba

Planning A Trade For The Week

Hi All,

Please see attached pics and you will see that the probabilities were stacked for an upmove in cable ..

4h and 1h conman aligning for an upmove

Rejection of downside penetration of previous key low(if you want to learn more about this check the book "street smarts"..they call "turtle soup" this kind of previous top/bottom penetration rejection..and it works)

Cyclic4h+1h alignment plus "click" in the low tfs..(Thanks again Perky for your mtfs..)

Many 3 to 5 days moves start on Monday/Tuesday..a couple of hours preparation in the week end can help you to prepare for them in advance and help you in "hunting" them..don`t be too perfectionistic in the entry ..though this usually improves a lot the setup reward to risk ratio..

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi All,

Please see attached pics and you will see that the probabilities were stacked for an upmove in cable ..

4h and 1h conman aligning for an upmove

Rejection of downside penetration of previous key low(if you want to learn more about this check the book "street smarts"..they call "turtle soup" this kind of previous top/bottom penetration rejection..and it works)

Cyclic4h+1h alignment plus "click" in the low tfs..(Thanks again Perky for your mtfs..)

Many 3 to 5 days moves start on Monday/Tuesday..a couple of hours preparation in the week end can help you to prepare for them in advance and help you in "hunting" them..don`t be too perfectionistic in the entry ..though this usually improves a lot the setup reward to risk ratio..

Regards

Simba

Wow, very intresting. Hurts ... TRM - Trading risk Management, etc.

Please, can you attach your templates for Con Man?

Hi Simba

What happened to this excellent topic?İs it possible to fit zigzag indicator in to cycle analysis?

how bout an inverted version of conman? am i the only who thinks this?

hi

hi simba

great thing here. I dont understand how i could miss this thread. whatever

you mentioned in one of your beginning posts the correlation:

DUE TO HIGH CORRELATION(between gbpusd,eurusd,inverted usdchf) YOU CAN USE IT,FOR CONFIRMATION ,WITH EURUSD and USDCHF..SO,IF THE 3 AGREE USD UP OR USD DOWN (versus European currenciesYOU HAVE HIGH PROBABILITIES STACKED IN YOUR FAVOUR

do you know how to set this up in one chart window.

so it would need on a Gpb/USD chart a EURUSD and USDCHF window where you could set up the sombacon indicator on each of this other two pairs.

Thx for thsi great indicator here and maybe you know a solution for this that?

thx

lodol

cycle analysis

mystified:
Hi Simba What happened to this excellent topic?İs it possible to fit zigzag indicator in to cycle analysis?
elitecamper:
how bout an inverted version of conman? am i the only who thinks this?
lodol2:
hi simba

great thing here. I dont understand how i could miss this thread. whatever

you mentioned in one of your beginning posts the correlation:

DUE TO HIGH CORRELATION(between gbpusd,eurusd,inverted usdchf) YOU CAN USE IT,FOR CONFIRMATION ,WITH EURUSD and USDCHF..SO,IF THE 3 AGREE USD UP OR USD DOWN (versus European currenciesYOU HAVE HIGH PROBABILITIES STACKED IN YOUR FAVOUR

do you know how to set this up in one chart window.

so it would need on a Gpb/USD chart a EURUSD and USDCHF window where you could set up the sombacon indicator on each of this other two pairs.

Thx for thsi great indicator here and maybe you know a solution for this that?

thx

lodol

Hi ,

Glad to see that somebody still reads my old posts..;)

mystified:You can fit zigzag into cycle analysis by using it as a finetuning tool,the conman indicator sometimes lags a little,sometimes advances a little,so,if you have a zigzag indication when a cycle is approximately due,you can try the entry..the best signals are when conman has advanced,signalling a top a few days ago and then the zigzag gives you a signal..you can also visually check,for approx how many periods you are having the cycle,and use this number as zigzag extdepth

Elitecamper:You already have the inverted version of conman,it was created by Perky,and posted a few posts ago in this thread,additionally ,it is in mtf format..extremely useful,you have also the composite version where you can add the cycles of the different tfs..take care,it can burn your cpu..

lodol2:I don`t know how to fit the 3 in a chart window..I just check the other 2 pairs when having a signal in one of them