News Trader EA - page 96

I guess there is no restrictions about pending orders. Here is explained how to work at MBTrading MT4:

MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading

News Trader EA results seems to be fantastic, but I am wondering if there is any burketshop that would allow us to do any money with news trading. For me, just ECN can do that and I realy would like to test this EA at MBT MT4.

Could you please ask to Igorad take a look and see if it is possible to change this EA to trade with ECN?

I asked. He will see the possibility.

Updated NewsTrader:

- ECN Mode is added: Istant Orders Execution with modification of SL and TP instead of pending orders.

- Straddle Mode is added: it means that we have possibility to open orders in different directions if ECN Mode = true. This option works only with brokers which allow hedge.

Files:
nt_1.gif  17 kb

Thanks a lot.

I updated first post of this thread.

Awesome Igorad.

Many thanks!

Screenshot from MBT for today's news.

Files:
nt_2.gif  69 kb

I've made this two preset's using the first post preset's as reference. One to use in MBT (without edge) and another to use in an ECN like broco investor, FXDD MXtreme or the new FXpro (allow hedge).

I don't know if is rigth, but if you guys can take a look...

Files:

I guess there's something wrong with my straddle set file.

This night my Broco platform start and close various AUDUSD trades with small losses. MBTrading didn't start any trade.

If isn't ask to much I would like that somebody help me to see what is wrong. Here is the picture and the log file. Set file for straddle is in last post.

Files:
broco.jpg  172 kb

odirlei:
I guess there's something wrong with my straddle set file.

This night my Broco platform start and close various AUDUSD trades with small losses. MBTrading didn't start any trade.

If isn't ask to much I would like that somebody help me to see what is wrong. Here is the picture and the log file. Set file for straddle is in last post.

Ah ok.I found the error. I need to change some parameters to 5 digits...

My bad.

Updated version of NewsTrader after some days of live testing.

Files: