News Trader EA - page 86

This day results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

US news New Home Sales.

EURUSD: +109.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: -36.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Files:

Updated statements for this week

(high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

It was US Durable Goods Orders at 12:30 GMT, or at 14:30 Alpari broker time.

EURUSD: +126.

GBPUSD: +100.

USDJPY: 0.

And one order is open now:

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

As last high impacted news was finished so I am posting the final results for this week.

High impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +76.

GBPUSD: +50.

USDJPY: +9.

---------------

USDCAD.

Retail Sales core (excl auto).

I'm testing "NewsTrader53_and_settings.zip" from the first post with the files from NFP folder and it trades a lot more than your EA. Which one is the one that you are using?

(I quickly compared files from risky and nfp folder and they looked identical)

I am using nfp settings (high impacted news only).

Change code

TimeGap = 5; // Time Gap between News Time and Order Open Time in min

IT 'S POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE TIME GAP, FROM MINUTES TO SECONDS? SOMEONE CAN CHANGE THE CODE.

THANKS

I do not know why you need in seconds.

Look at the nfp settings for EURUSD:

It means that we will have 3 buy stop orders and 3 sell stop orders. And it is for EURUSD only. Same for GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF. It is 24 pending orders should be opened with this settings for USD high impacted news event. MetaTrader as a software can not open/process 2 orders simultaniously: one order opened/processed, than second one ... and so on. So, it is not for 10 seconds even for demo account.

But I tested it for live real account as well and it may be more complicated/difficult (spread increasing for some brokers, requoting and so on). So, time to open pending orders for live account may be more than for demo.

So, it is definite not seconds.

Of course if you are using

OrdersNum =1

(the same with me for live account as I used OrdersNum = 1 when I traded it live) it may be possible. But even in this case the pending orders will not opened immediately for live accounts.

would ask to new digital:

Is somebody using in live? Are the results similar to the demo?

Are you Using EA for all the news or just on those who are the most important?

thanks

If you need TimeGap in seconds just replace int TimeGap on double TimeGap in the source code.

In this case will be TimeGap = 0.1 (6 sec); 0.5 (30 sec) etc.