USD and CAD Trade Balance:

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 15.

NZDUSD: 0.

the idea sounds good. Btw, where can I find only NFP calendar?

EA is using this calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

Ea can use any calendar from here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars but it is only my calendar at present time with ID=4. So, EA is connected to this calendar automatically and trading it.

NFP is the subject of the settings inside EA. It is just the settings inside EA. This Newstrader is very advances concetrning the settings: many filters to finter the news events, filter the news for ratings and so on. Ea is very advanced.

I am using some settings to trade high impacted news events only. The settings was posted on the 1st post of this thread (5.3 version NFP settings).

When I am doing our forex tsd calendar so I am always thinking about this Newstrader EA and trying to predict the movement. For example, if you look at FF calendar compare with our forex-tsd calendar so our calendar is having just few high impacted news events in a week (less then in FF for example). It is because I am trading this high impacted news events using our NewsTrader_v5.3 EA with high impacted (NFP) settings. Thus, i am always thinking about which news will be high impacted in the calendar as i am trading this news by EA and posting the results here. I am not changing anything in the calendar during the week because Newstrader EA is downloading this calendar automatically in the end of Sunday so I can not change any news really from medium impacted to high impacted for example.

I am not sure about my explanation is understandable or not ... if not so sorry ... i am too tired in the evening usually ...

Just go to the first post of this thread.

----------------------

Basicly you need just download EA from the 1st post of this thread with my settings, attach it to the chart and EA will trade. That's all.

thanks ND, I'll just flip the thread from the begining then to get clear picture of this EA's performance

5.3 version nfp settings.

Since 13 of November 2007:

EURUSD: 41

GBPUSD: -46.

USDJPY: 17.

AUDUSD: 14.

USDCAD: 143.

---------------

This week:

EURUSD: 41.

GBPUSD: -61.

USDJPY: 17.

USDCAD: 15.

---------------

Please note that most advanced version (for news trading professionals) are version #6.

I am testing versions # 5.3 nfp settings.

Everything was posted on the 1st post of this thread.

This week:

EA traded (EA is placing the pending orders) but no one pending order was executed so the figures were not changed in the statement.

The statements are posting on this post (as a link on the first post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 after the words Now this link is ).

But I am not posting it here as nothing was changed from my last statements: no any pending orders were executed yet.

Files:

Why it is very risky to trade the news?

Lokk at this image with today's situation:

And it is the results:

By the way, according to my experience, GBPUSD is the most risky pair to trade the news. I anted to stop trading this pair last year. Besides, according to my experience, usually no more than 1 tradable high impacted news in a wekk in the calendar. I am talking about high impacted news event which can be easy traded with profit. It is 1 per week.

If we have more so most probable we will get losses.

We are having 9 high impacted news events this week. usually I am not trading the news in this kind of week.

It should be 1 ... well... at least 2 high impacted news events in a week only.

It is my experience.

because we can not trade all high impacted news events: to trade all news so we need to adjust the settings for every single news event. It is easy with version #6 (see first post of this thread) but I am testing public version #5.3 and i am not changing the settings and inthis case we can trade just 1 news in a week.

Files:

Last week for bad for GBPUSD.

This week GBPUSD did not trade yet (high impacted news only).

It is results for this week:

EURUSD: 0

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 25 pips.

USDCAD: 0.

It is automatic trades made by NwewsTrader_v5.3, nfp settings.