Divergence Indicators - page 24

Thank you so much! can you add alerts to this also? NHNL divergence. the other NHNL file came with it and attaching here just in case. if you don't mind.

Files:

The MACD indicator does not give all the divergence signals. It should have given a down arrow signal at the second white vertical.

Try this CCI divergence indicator with it to compare.

TEAMTRADER

tampa:
And this version of MACD divergence

Hi.

Just a quick question, first i used RSX divergence but noticed i always got my alarm on 2 candels later, the divergence bar, bar close new open, and alarm on the next candle.

I changed to MACD divergence for a couple of reasons and noticed that it alarm me two candles after divergence bar this one to, why is that?

Thanks

NWFstudent:
Hi.

Just a quick question, first i used RSX divergence but noticed i always got my alarm on 2 candels later, the divergence bar, bar close new open, and alarm on the next candle.

I changed to MACD divergence for a couple of reasons and noticed that it alarm me two candles after divergence bar this one to, why is that?

Thanks

NWFstudent

Divergence always must lag (it needs a confirmation of extremes). That is why you are getting divergence alerts with that lag

mladen:
NWFstudent Divergence always must lag (it needs a confirmation of extremes). That is why you are getting divergence alerts with that lag

Thanks, it makes sense when you say it that way

Merry Xmas Mladen / mrtools,

Can you please add classical /hidden divergence arrows to this indicator.

Thanks

Files:

SYKEMAKAVELI:
Merry Xmas Mladen / mrtools,

Can you please add classical /hidden divergence arrows to this indicator.

Thanks

Happy Holidays, SYKEMAKAVELI, added divergence.

Thanks mrtools!

Sorry another request if possible.

Can you please add classical / hidden divergence to this great indicator?

Thanks

Files:
cssdiff.mq4  15 kb

SYKEMAKAVELI:
Thanks mrtools!

Sorry another request if possible.

Can you please add classical / hidden divergence to this great indicator?

Thanks

That indicator uses centered TMA - and since centered TMA recalculates/repaints it will render any divergence useless.

I came up with a good strategy with RSX divergence indicator and MA angle. but it needs help to improve. I'd like to post it somewhere but not sure where. should I start a thread on this website and post a link here so people who are interested in divergence strategy can help?