News Reader Indicator! - page 3

cv71co:
Hello, can someone post the newsgenerator indicator here? Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175909

amenlo9:
is it possible to display the result inside the chart after the data was published?

yea and perhaps news feed from here http://news.efxnow.com/EN/Commentary/index.html

it updates automatically;faster then FF actual

that'll be good idea

excellent indicator! Thanks

I found this in the mt4 library- I have a request-

I just want the lines to be downloaded once a day and then to turn of the indie-BUT so the lines stayand it doesn't lag my platform when it tries to update live news info- if I want to see how it came out I will refresh the indie manually.

Make sense?

I usually chop out the text and change the colors- just want to see when it might get nasty and not lag out when it does.

If you could # the lines and the news but put the text in a block somewhere or in a sw that would be better IMO- it has good info just impossible to read- any improvements would be cool.

I think it would be very helpful, thanks.

I second your request , if there is a news indicator that download the news early on Sunday for a week a head and don't disturb MT4 during the week, and also to keep the lines on the chart that would be great, because many don't trade the news but it would be great to see the impact without referring to FF

angrysky:

I just want the lines to be downloaded once a day and then to turn of the indie-BUT so the lines stayand it doesn't lag my platform when it tries to update live news info- if I want to see how it came out I will refresh the indie manually.

Make sense?

I usually chop out the text and change the colors- just want to see when it might get nasty and not lag out when it does.

If you could # the lines and the news but put the text in a block somewhere or in a sw that would be better IMO- it has good info just impossible to read- any improvements would be cool.

I think it would be very helpful, thanks.

"

PLEASE

" is it possible to convert one of the news indciators to download the news once at the beginning of the week, then do nothing during trading days , and keeps the lines on the chart even after the news are gone .

MiniMe:
"

PLEASE

" is it possible to convert one of the news indciators to download the news once at the beginning of the week, then do nothing during trading days , and keeps the lines on the chart even after the news are gone .

Hello Minime,

Added the lines and text on this version, if I set the settings correctly should download the whole week at a time and keep it there.Line colored per the impact of the news.The chart picture is with the indicator removed.

mrtools:
Hello Minime, Added the lines and text on this version, if I set the settings correctly should download the whole week at a time and keep it there.Line colored per the impact of the news.The chart picture is with the indicator removed.

Thanks mrtools , really appreciate it

Files:
thx.jpg  67 kb

Thanks a lot mrtools ,

Is it possible to add alert 10 min before the news , and 10 min after the news ?

mrtools:
Hello Minime, Added the lines and text on this version, if I set the settings correctly should download the whole week at a time and keep it there.Line colored per the impact of the news.The chart picture is with the indicator removed.

MiniMe

You mean once before the news and once after?

MiniMe:
Thanks a lot mrtools , Is it possible to add alert 10 min before the news , and 10 min after the news ?