Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 23

Thank you increase for your fast response!

keep up your great help !!!

fasil

Hello Friends,

Attached indicator Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

this was posted in other thread by fxbs.

Can anyone try possibility of using this indicator for our stratergy.. to make thing easy. i am looking for modifying this indicator for our setup.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

hi..

Interesting reading... but I am still getting lost and am not confident in what I am seeing to call it a buy or sell....

Would be nice if a few live charts could be posted as the trade is in progress and then we can follow as the trade runs its course ... its always easy to see trades after the event...

Regards

john

Angler:
hi..

Interesting reading... but I am still getting lost and am not confident in what I am seeing to call it a buy or sell....

Would be nice if a few live charts could be posted as the trade is in progress and then we can follow as the trade runs its course ... its always easy to see trades after the event...

Regards

john

Hello Angler,

Yes what you said is correct..its always easy to see trades after the event.

Then question comes in mind is..

Why it is difficult before event ?

What is in front of us before event ?

We can learn from history...to prepair ourself for futhure.

Check history...spot any price pattern. check price behaviour after that pattern. and make conclusion.

If you keep observing price behaviour with this setup ...for some time

you will understand how price moves and price dynamics.

Trader itself is holly grail...

Best Regards

Ramdas

hi...

Thanks for the quick reply...whats getting in the way is just good ol confidence which as you say will come with time...

Do you have any set-ups possibly in the making now....?

Indicator

ramdas:
Hello Friends,

Attached indicator Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

this was posted in other thread by fxbs.

Can anyone try possibility of using this indicator for our stratergy.. to make thing easy. i am looking for modifying this indicator for our setup.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

I think it lefts one piece of the indicator to be setted on the library because the indicator starts as follow:

#include

May be the source link of the indicator has the remaining part.

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas,

I think it lefts one piece of the indicator to be setted on the library because the indicator starts as follow:

#include

May be the source link of the indicator has the remaining part.

Hi, GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

I don't know much about this indicator or programing part of this indicator.

I looks interesting to me since it shows Trafic light..so i thought of possibility of modifying it for this setup.

I found this in some other thread.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello Friends,

I hope this thread member finding this setup usefull.

some might be observing price actions with this setup...and many might have left this thread in search of another stratergy.

Only practice and observations will make you master in trading with such simple setup.

This is simple setup... but most difficult to take entry.. and only observation, practice and understanding what your mind think at entry point will make thing easy. keep observing time frames 1Min to 1Hr for understanding price action and price dynamics.

For study..just check today's GBP/USD. 1Hr Chart where price found resistance ..and on 5min chart where UP pattern form... and after UP pattern where price has touch and fall.

Best Regards

Ramdas

well... I just found you...

Hello ramadas... first time today... from Alpari forum... I was following you till this last post... CONGRATULATIONS... this may be the simplest and most effective system that I have seen... I agree with you KISS... this is what it should be... you have done an excellent job in deciphering the behavior of price and SMAs...

what you came up with, is like a variation of fibo smas, bands and GRID... check this...

[1] http://www.pronetanalytics.com

- the originators

[2] http://www.traderhousedemo.com/gridtutor/videoupload/Webinars.htm

- copy of the originators

[3] https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744

- ope3n source... maybe...

[4] you with the simplest format... delivering almost the same...

Thank you for sharing... I installed your files... and made layout as per what you have given us... I like it... can't move forward though...

Have a question... it is kind of basic... and... I did never ask this before yet...

[a] how do the "pivot points" and/or "S/R" lines work on your chart... I gather the THREE upper resistance... and THREE lower support lines... are historical... but what each represents, what do they mean... each one is what...? and how do they help at the Decision Point...?

any significance in S/R bands [lines] showing up above the price... middle of it... or above it...?

on each pair I have just a price line showing up... on GBP/USD... top right... I see other lines as well... what do they mean and... if necessary, why don't I have them on all of the other charts...?

[c] I just downloaded MT4 from Alpari... was exploring earlier, for a few months with MT4 [mig]... on Alpari's MT4, for some reason, SMA 2400 is not drawing... all other are okay... ???

Other then that, I think I am ready to learn how to drive your vehicle... thank you again for sharing... you made an EXCELLENT observation with these SMAs... now, it is up to me and others to master what you gave us...

I trust somebody will respond... -tks

PS: here is my copy of your setup.

Files:
srsmas.jpg  59 kb