MA cross PRICE level ... EA - page 3

Yes, It did work.

now I don;t have time to test it properly because of Christmas

mistrz-swiata:
Yes, It did work. now I don;t have time to test it properly because of Christmas

Well, tell me when you have the time and tested it!

The EA is working perfectly for me THANK You very much,

I just can not see any problems

Files:
expl.jpg  167 kb

mistrz-swiata:
The EA is working perfectly for me THANK You very much, I just can not see any problems

GREAT

Hello,

I am testing this EA for couple of days on demo account. And it happend twice that advisor closed one order and it did't open another (in oposite direction) ... (see att.) ... MA just scratched a predefined level at the beginnieng of 5min candle and at the end of 5min candle it turned back above it ...

Is it possible to change the EA to open/close orders at the END of f.ex. 5min candle ??

beside that I have no other problems and system is working very good thank You once again !

Files:
expl_1.jpg  90 kb

Hi:

Could you post your current working EA?

Thanks,

mistrz-swiata:
Hello,

I am testing this EA for couple of days on demo account. And it happend twice that advisor closed one order and it did't open another (in oposite direction) ... (see att.) ... MA just scratched a predefined level at the beginnieng of 5min candle and at the end of 5min candle it turned back above it ...

Is it possible to change the EA to open/close orders at the END of f.ex. 5min candle ??

beside that I have no other problems and system is working very good thank You once again !

Hello mqldev,

I need your help for one EA.

Actually i am looking for the EA which close the order when the price cross the MA.

can u help me on this??

Thanks.

Umesh Patel