Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 36

hymns:
hi,

1) NorthFinance is GMT -5 (GMT8). There's no problem.

2) Download full package post #3.

Additional Indicator:

- Download DollyClock (search on this thread)

- b-clock_modified

3) If you download package post #3 you will get the guppy lines.

4) Refer DollyClock EURO/LONDON/TOKYO open for best trade time (GMT8 8pm-2am)

5) NO.

6) Both broker not same time.

7) No.

8) Time left before change to new candles/bars.

Hi Hymns,

Thanks very much for the quick reply

sorry, I still have question (I'm newbie)... sorry for my stupid question (just want to clear my setting).

Please give me answer, so I can start trading Dolly with the right system.

1. So if I use Alpari, I don't have to change to clock ?

2. How about Northfinance ? which better for me ?

3. What is the best broker for GMT + 8 ? coz I only use for Dolly, and I trade in Marketiva (not using metatrader)

4. Should I add Doly_trading time 3 or 4 ?

4. should I use the templete ? or only add guppy line ?

5. What do you mean by : Refer DollyClock EURO/LONDON/TOKYO open for best trade time (GMT8 8pm-2am) ?

please explain me little bit,

thanks again Hymns,

You're the best

My two cents worth....

I am using Dolly for submitting pending orders both buy and sell for a start of a session, a type of set and forget type thing in live trading. I know that many invaluable information has been presented in this thread which is great for all to learn and understand; I have some questions which you may take as a suggestion or just my opinion:

Is post #1 always the latest indicators used by this system since I had noticed some files along the way contain Dolly source files at times? In some other threads I see the same thing happening which eventually makes it much harder to maintain and everyone eventually have different versions of the system and indicators that we don't know which is the correct one.

Can a separate thread be started for the EA since its getting mixed in with the regular Dolly system? The EA should be based upon the Dolly system, but have whatever additions to the regular Dolly system which it may not have of yet.

====

OK, I have noticed a separate thread have been started for the EA though not much information in it.....

hymns:
hi kaspirano

yes i saw the AutoTrendChannel and zigzag, what i mean is did you draw manually? or have indicator to draw the triangle?

thanks

yup, i draw it by my self

In regards to a broker session time, I believe the indicator will take care of that just as long its in the code of Dolly Trading Times #4, is this correct? Will it mean one can disregard the input value that it contains since the code will take care of it, eg., MIG? Should I be using Trading Times #3 as posted in POST 1?

Can someone explain those vertical lines which are labelled TIME10, TIME20, TIME30, ..... and its significance? It would be great if its documented in Post #1 or #3. I know I have seen it mentioned awhile back, just can't find it....

okabija:
Hi Hymns,

Thanks very much for the quick reply

sorry, I still have question (I'm newbie)... sorry for my stupid question (just want to clear my setting).

Please give me answer, so I can start trading Dolly with the right system.

1. So if I use Alpari, I don't have to change to clock ?

2. How about Northfinance ? which better for me ?

3. What is the best broker for GMT + 8 ? coz I only use for Dolly, and I trade in Marketiva (not using metatrader)

4. Should I add Doly_trading time 3 or 4 ?

4. should I use the templete ? or only add guppy line ?

5. What do you mean by : Refer DollyClock EURO/LONDON/TOKYO open for best trade time (GMT8 8pm-2am) ?

please explain me little bit,

thanks again Hymns,

You're the best

1. Yes

2. Most of indonesian trader use northfinance. Choice is urs.

3. Northfinance. Same with marketiva can deposit n withdraw with egold.

4. DollyClock

4. It's up to you =)

5. Indonesian best time to trade is 7am-4pm, 4pm-7pm, 8pm-2am.

kaspirano:
yup, i draw it by my self

great! maybe i need to make indicator for it. another good and nice idea.

helena:
I found it on one forum hope its help

Hey, this indicator is like as my modified SDX-TzPivots.

I posted it in 1st dolly system page 112 post 1117.

gotenkz:
Hey, this indicator is like as my modified SDX-TzPivots. I posted it in 1st dolly system page 112 post 1117.

So we have the indicator simillar with WSS. Now which one is the original indicator? SDX-TzPivots or WSS?

hymns:
1. Yes

2. Most of indonesian trader use northfinance. Choice is urs.

3. Northfinance. Same with marketiva can deposit n withdraw with egold.

4. DollyClock

4. It's up to you =)

5. Indonesian best time to trade is 7am-4pm, 4pm-7pm, 8pm-2am.

Thanks again for the answers,

just 3 more question,

1. Since I don't have to change setting of the clock (I am using Alpari), what is use of DollyClock ?

btw... where can i find it ? ) on Dolly 1st or 2nd ? coz I've read all Post...may be I miss it ?

2. Is DollyClock same as Dolly Trading Time ?

3. How can I only add only Guppy Line ? because I add Dolly G10 (Complete) Templete ... the dolly text in templete isn't the same as Dolly Graphic v.10...?

what is Dolly text in Templete use for ?

Thanks again,

Hymns