Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 43

yesican88:
Dear Hymns,

Could you post a screen shot of GMACD2 H1 please when the market turn over or do a correction ?

I ever asked you "What is the signal to place order at the Potential Reversal Level Price (Bearish & Bullish Correction)" and you said "H1 level GMACD (complete template) not exceed 0". Did you mean market will do a correction (both bullish and bearish) only if the GMACD2 graphs (blue and orange) below zero ?

I think GMACD2 H1 seldom shows a divergence because if I watch over the GMACD2 red line graphs and the price, both of them almost always shows the simutaneous move. Please correct me if I am wrong. Kindly please show a screen shot of this divergence too if you ever saw it for my better understanding.

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

Pierre

hi pierre,

there too many way looking for market do correction. For the live example, do check today chart and yesterday & today macd.

thanks

Alert sound

ali_walji5:
is there a way to take the sound of the alert and only the pop-up?the sound gets annoying...still testing but it works quite perfectly,thanks

The obvious solution is to turn off the sound on your computer, or create an empty wav file - add it to your MT4 sounds and then select that wav file under the "Tools/Options/Events and change the Alert"alert wav" file to the new silent one. Or simply swap the sound to another sound which suits you more.

cja

signal

if all indicators agree, as soon as the price enters a buy area, is this the best time to place the trade, or wait till next candle to see if there is retracement.

are trades placed at any time of the day?at what is the best time to trade?

so far...

enjoy..!

Files:
5_feb07.jpg  110 kb

Hi Kaspirano, nice shot !

What expert do you test ?

Because i'm totally lost ????????

Dolly expert, kuskus expert, din expert ???

BOUHH BOUHHHHH

Less Pips - more $$$ - SURVIVE

More Pips - Hope & Pray - ???

enjoy

Files:
6_feb07.jpg  73 kb

Yeah you are totally right

I make a trade per day (target 10 pips) on each 4 majors

ONE TRADE A DAY, A BEAUTIFULLLLLL DAY

Hello Big Joe,

What are your settings, Time Frame and Stop Loss?

Thanks

Party Pips

I hope you understand i don't use experts

Just my poor brain

I worked on 1 hour, and stop loss to 40 pips, if i lost, i try to finish the day to + 10

Thanks Kaspirano for the candlesticker

Big Joe:
I hope you understand i don't use experts

Just my poor brain

I worked on 1 hour, and stop loss to 40 pips, if i lost, i try to finish the day to + 10

Thanks Kaspirano for the candlesticker

Don't mention it...you're most welcome pal

i'm not kidding, those were not a joke, it's proven.

these would be my last recap and post...

see you in your success in the future..

apologize to Ancol, CJA, Hymns and other friends who collaborated and shared on this thread if all my posts were out of the topics, specially thx to CJA... most like your indi, good work man:)

Wish you luck guys keep on learning

CIAO

kaspirano

Files:
7_feb07.jpg  43 kb