Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 115

wow great system....

i will try this simbasystem on monday....

wish me to making the pips..

as usual Tp : 50pips SL :30pips...

As i remember, you did said the same thing before. That we don't need that indicator if we can use Simbasystem correctly. Sorry SIMBA, but 5min is just too fast for me . Thank you for sharing your trading method

ambleg:
. Thank you for sharing your trading method

Thank u velly much

Fx

ambleg:
SIMBA, i would like to request the 'change like wind' & 'flow like water' indics too, if you don't mind . i've searched for it in most of this thread, but the only clue i got is that the indics can be found in digital filter section. But, there's no such indics in the digital filter. Hope you can help us here . thanx

was this magic indicator?

Simba ,

Your cycle indicator is a beast.It is funny it was originally coded for different pair than EURO/USD.I was little prejudiced with the cycle concept but I started likening so I am studying the digital filters topic right from the beginning and stated practising with DFG.Using a correlation indicator( checking the correlation between the indi and the price) is any good idea?I am sure I have seen this idea in some Russian forums.

Correlation

mystified:
Simba ,

Your cycle indicator is a beast.It is funny it was originally coded for different pair than EURO/USD.I was little prejudiced with the cycle concept but I started likening so I am studying the digital filters topic right from the beginning and stated practising with DFG.Using a correlation indicator( checking the correlation between the indi and the price) is any good idea?I am sure I have seen this idea in some Russian forums.

Thanks mystified for your kind comments,

Yes cycleGJH4 works very well for EURUSD H4 and other related pairs,usually just on h4 timeframe .

Regarding the correlation indicator,what will be the advantage?you can easily see if the cycle is keeping track of the turns and if its precision is enough to make it tradable or not.

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Thanks mystified for your kind comments,

Yes cycleGJH4 works very well for EURUSD H4 and other related pairs,usually just on h4 timeframe .

Regarding the correlation indicator,what will be the advantage?you can easily see if the cycle is keeping track of the turns and if its precision is enough to make it tradable or not.

Regards

Simba

Could you please re-post this indicator, this thread is very long and I can't seem to find it.

Hello guys.

Firstly, congratulations Simba for share your knowledge and experience.

In place to trade this system, wich broker are you using, if the cable have usual the big spread betwen the majors?

Kind regards to all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds."