Would someone kindly program the inside highly successful system? - page 2

toxic_jo:
I would like to thank you all for participating but I would also try to explain it again:

Kevmcfoster The current bar is not includedin the calculations you only calculate the previous and most recent five and for the current you only need to watch it if it breaches the high that would be your entry point if after the calculations you are in an uptrend. And if you are in a downtrend you watch the current bar as it is also excluded from the calculations if it breaches the low as it would be you entry point hoping it is clear now.

So the currents bar info is excluded in all cases

Thanx for your reply. But thick-headed that I am, I'm sorry but I yet didnt understand. Can u plz explain this with an example.

Sorry for the trouble

Thnx

Kevin

toxic_jo:
I would like to thank you all for participating but I would also try to explain it again:

Kevmcfoster The current bar is not includedin the calculations you only calculate the previous and most recent five and for the current you only need to watch it if it breaches the high that would be your entry point if after the calculations you are in an uptrend. And if you are in a downtrend you watch the current bar as it is also excluded from the calculations if it breaches the low as it would be you entry point hoping it is clear now.

So the currents bar info is excluded in all cases

And for aiges I would like to tell him that my friend trades the NASDAQ stocks with this system.

This is nuts, give me a detailed example using the latest EUR/USD Daily chart please.

Ok guys I am sorry for the inconvenience and as I said in my first post please excuse my language as English is a second language for me and for

FX SniperI am sorry maybe I made a mistake and got misunderstood when I said today's average but I did so by mistake as the NASDAQ stock market closes by the end of the day not like forex that is open 24H so I said today because the market is closed by the evening so you can do the calculations to get today's average for the next day when the market is open to trade , anyhow I am going to do my best to give you guys a clear example to get a better idea on how the system works.

GBP/JPY (DAILY)

Moving Average calculations below are upon what is explained earlier H + L + C / 3

23-11-06 222.81

24-11-06 223.34

26-11-06 223.93

27-11-06 224.64

28-11-06 226.11

29-11-06 226.46

30-11-06 227.14

The above are the averages of Daily bars and off course excluding today's Bare because it will only be added the next day after it closes and a new bar is open. Any how trading this system will be as follows:

Now lets say you wanted to trade yesterday 30-11-06, we will do the following:

We add the averages from the 23rd to the 28th and divide by 5 to get the Daily average of the 28th and that is 222.81 + 223.34 + 223.93 + 224.64 + 226.46 / 5 = 224.16

And for the 29th we start from the 24th as we said earlier always the most recent five and that is 223.34 + 223.93 + 224.64 + 226.11 + 226.46 / 5 = 224.89.

So from the calculations above we can tell that we are in an UPTREND because the 29h daily average calculations number did increase from 224.16 on the 28th to 224.89 on the 29th.

So the question is when do I enter the trade?

The answer is simple we only enter a trade in an UPTREND if the price breaches yesterdays high, so on the 29th of November the Daily high was 227.14 so on the 30th I wait until the price braches that price and goes higher or beyond it or what ever you want to call it only then I enter the trade safely and you can see that on the 30th when it breached the 227.14 the price went to 227.80.

Ok forget about that lets say you are trading today Friday 01-12-06, from the previous data 29th of November Daily average was calculated earlier in the previous example and that is 224.89 so lets calculate the 30th daily average and that is by adding the most recent five bars moving average calculation and that is and divide it by 5:

223.93 + 224.64 + 226.11 + 226.46 + 227.14 / 5 = 225.65.

Ok so to trade today I calculated the daily moving average up to yesterday and that is 225.65 and it is higher than the 29th daily average which is 224.89 and that means until today we are still in an UPTREND.

So the same question comes when do I enter the Trade?

I enter the trade when today price breaches or go beyond yesterday High in this case is 227.80.

And it did until I wrote this post the price reached amazingly as high as 229.06.

And for the case of DOWNTREND it is exactly the opposite and we enter the trade short if the price breaches or go below the Low of the previous day.

Hope I made it clear this time and I hope it is convincing enough for someone to make for us as a system an indicator or what ever he thinks is best.

Also the rules of this system is never go short if the daily moving average calculations show that you are in an UPTREND and never go Long of the daily moving average calculations show that you are in a DOWNTREND.

Perhaps this will help you understand that what you got was what you asked for, now it seems you do not understand what you asekd for.

This is my final post to this thread, have to move now.

Good luck

FX Sniper

Files:
toxic.gif  40 kb

I would really like to thank FX Sniperso much for the time and effort he put in to this thread.

Also I would like to thank all of those who participated.

toxic_jo:
I would really like to thank FX Sniperso much for the time and effort he put in to this thread. Also I would like to thank all of those who participated.

I think I'm getting the hang of this system now.

The average for 5 candles till yesterday is TODAY'S AVERAGE.

The average for 5 candles till day before yesterday is YESTERDAY'S AVERAGE.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be very interesting to forward test this method. Can u plz ask your friend for stop loss and exit strategy for this system?

Thnx

Kevin

Interesting ...

From what I can gather, the average that's calculated is used as a trend indicator. The current trend is calculated by using the average of the last 5 bars (daily bars in this case but excludes 'todays' bar). If the 5th bar's average is greater than the 4th bar's average then today trade is to go long. The trade is taken when today's price breaks the previous day's high. Is that right?

Perhaps if the SL could be set at the 5th bar average?

@FXSniper: Could you make is so that the indicator has the option to plot a mark or line at the 5th bar average? This variable could (possibly) be used as a stop loss ... maybe?