Please HELP! HELP! HELP! for my very simple and profitable strategy

Hi !

I have a very profitable strategy and I need the best programer here to make an EA for me. I cannot easily explain WHY it works, but with the attached pic, it should be easy to make an EA : there are no indicators, only the price action...

Files:
gbpusd.gif  27 kb
mig.gif  6 kb

If you can briefly explain the strategy that would be helpful

mangman:
If you can briefly explain the strategy that would be helpful

That's true!

The image you attahced makes it more complicated !

codersguru:
That's true! The image you attahced makes it more complicated !

Hi CodersGuru, thanks very much to jump on each thread wich has "Help" in its tittle !!

So, this post is a joke... too tired this evening.

But, to everybody who reads this post because he see HELP! HELP! in the tittle, thank you very very much, you are kind people, and if some day I can help you, be shure I will do...

Good trading to everyone...

Michel:
Hi CodersGuru, thanks very much to jump on each thread wich has "Help" in its tittle !!

So, this post is a joke... too tired this evening.

But, to everybody who reads this post because he see HELP! HELP! in the tittle, thank you very very much, you are kind people, and if some day I can help you, be shure I will do...

Good trading to everyone...

so what is indicator??how does ur system works???

Michel,

Would you be kind enough to share your strategy anyway.

aizataffandi:
so what is indicator??how does ur system works???

Sorry, it's really a joke! I didn't remember where the joke's thread is, so, Newdigital, if can move this thread, do it. I am fear that it's not a good joke or that not anyone here understand that a joke is a joke...

There is no strategy, only manual scalping....

But about the statement's gif, the strategy is very simple : every 15 min, enter a buy GBPUSD and GBPJPY then exit at 100 pips profit. Works very well since 2001...

Michel:
But about the statement's gif, the strategy is very simple : every 15 min, enter a buy GBPUSD and GBPJPY then exit at 100 pips profit. Works very well since 2001...

It's a joke again

ha, if u try this 2 more times, u'll never get any more help from this forum.

Sorry excuse for humor

Michel:
Hi ! I have a very profitable strategy and I need the best programer here to make an EA for me. I cannot easily explain WHY it works, but with the attached pic, it should be easy to make an EA : there are no indicators, only the price action...

LOL...good one