Request Big price indicator

help me, anybody who can made a Big price Look indicator, this idea should like a big analog clock hanging on the wall:) that tell the actual price on chart and has setting for changing position on chart (top left,right,bottom,etc) and also has seting for changing font color or size,

the other ones that most simple but useful is an indicator that will triger alarm1 or 2 sound every thick price move,

I guess both indicator will help most day trader like me to stay out from screen all day long and will help their eyes from popping out,

so please guys, help me pimp my chart..

ps: this is could be really usefull if posible to take another pair chart in other ones, like when you open GBP chart, the big price indicator also can set to tell the actual price on euro or other pair in GBP chart

Use This IndicatorAnd Copy This Sound File to your MT4 sounds directory

This will sound an audible alert everytime a new possible trade opens on Daily or Weekly Charts on Any Pair.

I use it because it helps me stay away from my computer.

Fibonacci based, so you MUST have thorough fibonacci knowledge to use it

hello JungleLion thanks for the lightning fast reply:) but I'm looking for the indicator that can triger audible alert for every pip moving on market, but I'm sure your indicator must be usefull too for all of us,thanks

paijolopez:
hello JungleLion thanks for the lightning fast reply:) but I'm looking for the indicator that can triger audible alert for every pip moving on market, but I'm sure your indicator must be usefull too for all of us,thanks

every pip move !!!!!!, with almost 3000 pips move up and down a day that would be a headache !!

If USD/JPY moves like this

116.22 / 116.26

116.23 / 116.27 -- that is 1 pip move

and then back to

116.22 / 116.26 -- that is again 1 pip move [ of course there is no trade here, but it happens almost 2000 to 3000 times a day and there is never a trade in them.

yup in every pip move, sound weird then but I really need it, also the big price indicator, can you help me pls.no it wont make headache to us if we can set it on/off or true/false