Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 5

Statement

frantacech:
Bluto, this EA today fantastic: from 9h CET to 12h , init deposit 5000 profit 3000. Uff, uff.

Please , can you add to this EA:

min margin level for open trade

maybe Break Even after profit x pips SL = Entry price, or BV=0 - disable

Regards

PS: firebird v10c1 - with this system indikators - STOP open trade in STRONG TRENDc - I have need...

Franta,

Great results !

Guys please post your statements and settings on the weekend.

My server with Goblin tests crashed yesterday and my results are gone for this week. I wonder how this EA survived current market conditions.

Thank you !

please see my result from 20 hours ago,huge moves happend,the account still work but it seems opened wrong orders for the USD/JPY,so margin is not so good now.

Files:
goblin_1124.htm  17 kb

lmx2000:
please see my result from 20 hours ago,huge moves happend,the account still work but it seems opened wrong orders for the USD/JPY,so margin is not so good now.

your lotsize is extremely to much for an account size of 5000$. sooner or later it will blow out your account.

imagine if you use the 4 major pairs with 0.1 lotsize and maxtrades=10 then you will need this margin if maxtrades are open:

200:1 leverage at every broker except IBFX:

1. 0.1 50$

2. 0.2 100$

3. 0.4 200$

4. 0.8 400$

5. 1.6 800$

6. 3.2 1600$

7. 6.4 3200$

8. 12.8 6400$

9. 25.6 12800$

10. 51.2 25600$

51150 $$$ -total margin for ONE pair

this means you will need a lot margin to start with 0.1 on a normal account. the only way i see to start an EA like this is the mini account at IBFX. there you can trade positions which are very small. 0.1 at alpari means 1.0 at IBFX mini account.

Is there any bug with this EA? I used the one posted on page 2 and tried to do the backtesting on ibfx,fxdd, and vt, and none of it works.

Showing sth like:

2006.11.24 09:43:41 Cannot open file 'D:\program files\Velocity Trader\experts\Goblin.ex4' on the ,

Can anybody help, thanks a lot.

tomstaufer:
Franta,

Great results !

Guys please post your statements and settings on the weekend.

My server with Goblin tests crashed yesterday and my results are gone for this week. I wonder how this EA survived current market conditions.

Thank you !

From 9am today with init 5000 - wonderfull!!!! But USD crash dont every day

This EA super trade in strong trend, firebird v1-0c1 super trade in range.

I have dream about super EA for every day

bluto:
You could do that simply in the EA property settings if you wanted to maually direct trade direction. I'm hoping we can get a bunch of people to run this thing on demo accounts to see just how well it responds to trend changes based soley on the indicators.

the problem with manually selecting 'only long' or 'only short' in the EA properties is that it won't open anything if you have selected 'only short' when the indicators are telling it to trade long.

the only way to really manually direct trade direction is to have the option in the EA inputs to choose trade direction by either manually selecting long or short or leaving it to choose direction by itself based on the indicators.

i totally understand if you would rather not implement this option....it is your work and if you want it to operate based solely on the indicators, that is fine.

frantacech:
From 9am today with init 5000 - wonderfull!!!! But USD crash dont every day

This EA super trade in strong trend, firebird v1-0c1 super trade in range.

I have dream about super EA for every day

Goblin should do quite well in either trending or ranging periods.

Closed off

Here is a detailed statement after closing off for the weekend.

The settings were previously posted.

This looks like a very useful EA having earned $119 over 3 days starting off at .01 units and the highest progression was to .08 and that only once.

Very impressed with it's ability to trade in the right direction.

John

Files:
goblin1.htm  52 kb
goblin1.gif  5 kb

Bluto,

I love the comcept of this EA. But it shows a grey face on ibfx and velocity trader MT4 platform. How can I get it work?

Thanks a lot.

teamfri:
Bluto,

I love the comcept of this EA. But it shows a grey face on ibfx and velocity trader MT4 platform. How can I get it work?

Thanks a lot.

Using the one posted on the first page, I got the smily face on the chart. On the upper left corner of the chart, it shows several lines, including:

'No conditions to open trade'

Is that nomal?

Thanks a lot if anyone can help.