FREE Harmonic Trading Offers - page 31

lava:
Hi xxDavidxxx,

The WW you have drawn shows a lower 4 than is required it is also part of the impulse wave so you should not count this as a valid WW.

Regards,

Lava.

thanks for pointing that out.

Any how, Here is the continuation of the previous chart posted. What ever you want to call it, I call it nailing reversals.

Mabe I need to brush up on WW structure.

Dave

$ Jpy

Looks like the $ jpy could take another stab down. I personally want to see a bottom to this 1200 pip fall from 124.13. There has been no over all correction since then. Only a brief sideways correction that may or may not been an over all correction in a wave 2. A move like this looks like we are looking for a bottom to a wave 3 or c over all.

Price can still fall lower to 106.00 range on a monthly trend line.

Dave

Files:
jpy_waves.gif  27 kb

eur/chf

Files:
eurchf.gif  21 kb

gbp/usd

Files:
gbpusd.gif  17 kb

gbp/chf

Files:
gbpchf.gif  19 kb

eur/gbp

Bearish Gartley?

Files:
gart.gif  11 kb

Waching for this to possibly unfold. EURO$

Files:
euro_gartly.gif  57 kb

xxDavidxSxx:

I had the pattern nailed almost axactly. Nice!

I hope you guys are making out well on these moves.

I don't trade with s/l. Sounds crazy, but I just hedge if it moves more than 50 pips against me. And when it takes my direction, I scale out of the hedge. Or if it establishes direction against my original then I shift trade size in favor of the established direction.

The above pattern I put in a hedged order after posting the chart, closed short in bottom blue box once ma's crossed up and rode the leg up with the remaining long position.

(just incase your wondering what to do with this kind of price projection.)

All my analysis start out on weekly, then to daily, for direction and support/resistance, then 4 hr combined with daily for entry.

happy trades to all

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:

Here is the wave count on the above last chart of the potential gartly. Still needs a wave 5 to extend up. Should unfold in an ascending triangle and the point of the triangle meets the top trend line. Look there for reversal.1. 3770 range.

edit: didn't quite form a pattern other than Elliott waves. But very nice trading opportunities none the less. Distinct lines and waves, easy to follow.

Dave

Files:
euro_waves.gif  28 kb

Target achieved in blue box and weekly trend line offers resistance. Now just waiting to see which way it wants to go.

Labeled wave X, it comes right after an a,b,c correction. So it could potentially go any where. It should be completeing this 5 wave structure, and have a 3 wave correction that might shed some light buy how they form.

Dave

Files:
euro_waves2.gif  42 kb