FREE Harmonic Trading Offers - page 30

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  92 kb

the over all trend is a truncated wave 5 forming a wolf wave.

There has to be an over all correction to the entire trend.

Dave

Files:
weekly_euro.gif  10 kb

Philt...

Can you please resize your charts to no more than 600x600.

Thanks

And the 1,2,3,4,5, you have labeled on the current up move can't be according to ew rules. Wave 4 cann't move into wave 1 zone(unless truncated). What you have labeled as 5 is actually 3 and the draw back were in now is wave 4. Wave 5 will probly truncate or break down completely. And wave *(a) down has way too many waves.

Your count is wrong in so many ways according to EW rules.

I have been accurately labeling waves for 3 years. And my count will nail turning points time and time again. Learn from my count, but don't post a random count that don't follow the rules. You cann't make the rules up as you go. Your going to confuse people.

just FYI

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
Philt...

Thanks

And the 1,2,3,4,5, you have labeled on the current up move can't be according to ew rules. Wave 4 cann't move into wave 1 zone(unless truncated). What you have labeled as 5 is actually 3 and the draw back were in now is wave 4. Wave 5 will probly truncate or break down completely. And wave *(a) down has way too many waves.

I have been accurately labeling waves for 3 years. And my count will nail turning points time and time again. Learn from my count, but don't post a random count that don't follow the rules. You cann't make the rules up as you go. Your going to confuse people.

just FYI

Dave

Different wave degrees fella. as for wave 3 in higher WD we haven't even reached yet..

philt:
Different wave degrees fella. as for wave 3 in higher WD we haven't even reached yet..

go ahead and change it to fit your needs.

I'll keep making my living following proper EW rules. And forum rules ie: chart size

Dave

The Mix

xxDavidxSxx:
Also, a 3 drives pattern is a truncated 5th wave by elliotte rules. by finding how elliotte wave, wolf waves, and harmonic patterns all fit together; thats when you will discover the majic

So very true David. And I am just starting to see them blend. Not yet adept at it , But I have made the same observation on several instances.

Yano

GBPUSD Count

xxDavidxSxx:
Philt...

Thanks

just FYI

Dave

Hey Dave.

I initially had the same count as Philt. But later revised it to moving that small wave 3 to his Big Wave 3 and expect a retracement to small wave 4that will not overlap with the small wave 1. Before finishing off with small wave 5 above the high of 2.0652.... This will first constitute wave 1 of a higher degree in a final wave 5 in the next higher degree wave.

My count is already messed up with this view and I see so many look to the present scenario on Cable to be in the Wave 4 correction wave. I am like behind by 1 wave degree lower.

Could you kindly post your scenario on the Cable? The last charts I saw was on euro.

Thanks

Yano

yano125:
Hey Dave.

I initially had the same count as Philt. But later revised it to moving that small wave 3 to his Big Wave 3 and expect a retracement to small wave 4that will not overlap with the small wave 1. Before finishing off with small wave 5 above the high of 2.0652.... This will first constitute wave 1 of a higher degree in a final wave 5 in the next higher degree wave.

My count is already messed up with this view and I see so many look to the present scenario on Cable to be in the Wave 4 correction wave. I am like behind by 1 wave degree lower.

Could you kindly post your scenario on the Cable? The last charts I saw was on euro.

Thanks

Yano

I cann't count the waves on gbp$.

euro$ is the only one I try to count on.

gbp$ is nearing the bottom of a weekly trend channel. At 1.9930 range.

There is a wolf wave forming on euro$ 4 hr charts.

Here is euro$ reversal zone. I closed all shorts from the 1.2800's when price reached this reversal zone.

This can be viewed as wolf wave, or a decending triangle with over extended wave "e"(5). There lays 76.2 fibo, and a weekly bottom trend line for support. I expect a correction back to the 1.3650/3700 range, before returning to the new down trend, and breaking past the bottom weekly trend line.

Dave

EDIT: That kind of a ride don't happen on euro$ often. No matter what count you give the waves, theres one thing for sure. That was a strong impulse(or still is if my count is a wave off and this is still "3".)

Files:

Hi xxDavidxxx,

The WW you have drawn shows a lower 4 than is required it is also part of the impulse wave so you should not count this as a valid WW.

Regards,

Lava.